We're a group of down-to-earth, hardworking SEOs delivering top-notch services and looking for long-term team members to join our mission. We're a growing, healthy, and profitable company working with some of the best customers in the world.. We love what we do and are actively seeking passionate, dedicated people to help us grow exponentially.
Our company culture values autonomy, trust, and work ethic. We’re seeking an Content Marketing Manager that can operate in a culture that does not micromanage and requires a high level of attention to detail.
Our ideal Content Marketing Manager has experience in digital marketing with an emphasis in SEO. You’ll be a great fit for this role if you’re teachable, organized, and a stellar communicator.
• Develop relevant content to support demand generation efforts with an emphasis on lead nurturing
• Produce content that is relevant to specific segments including vertical markets, client personas and stages along the clients journey
• Plan, prioritize and work with design and subject matter experts to ensure efficient development of high-quality assets
• Leverage multiple content formats including web copy, whitepapers, webinars, video and other creative options
• Work closely with Sales Development team to develop email templates that are optimized to convey value of content offers and elicit responses
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
• 2-3 years of experience in marketing, journalism or related field
• Strong writing, storytelling, and editing skills
• Experience writing B2B marketing content including: white papers, case studies, blog content, e-books (and can provide samples upon request)
• Capable of managing content contributors and working cross-functionally with subject matter experts
• Experience writing to varied audiences and mediums
• Ability to manage detailed projects with tight timelines
• High-energy, self-directed and team oriented
Victorious is located in San Francisco, right near SOMA Street Foods, Caltrain, Muni, and lots of restaurants and bars. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, 401(k), work from home Fridays, and more! We offer the opportunity to be part of a successful, fast growing company. To learn more about us, please visit our website at victoriousseo.com
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity, please submit your resume. All submissions will be evaluated and interviews will be conducted for those applicants who most strongly fit our needs. To apply, please send an up-to-date resume and a cover letter explaining your interest.
No phone calls please and no agencies or recruiters