When we asked our current SEO team why they chose to further their careers with Victorious, their answers had a common theme.
Victorious is a place where good SEOs are free to grow into great SEOs. Where a culture of continuous learning is encouraged, and where your skills and potential are valued and leveraged. At Victorious, SEO Strategists dive in head-first with the resources to develop complex SEO strategies. From building technical audits for Fortune 100 enterprises to helping emerging tech startups define their first keyword strategy - every SEO challenge, and opportunity, can be found at Victorious.
Add to this Victorious as the only SEO agency to win Agency of the Year twice from the two largest publications (U.S. Search Awards® / Search Engine Land®), and you’ll quickly realize there’s no better place to become a world-class SEO than at Victorious.
- Understand our customers’ business to drive business results via process-driven SEO.
You’ll also be responsible for:
- Supporting Sales by creating strategy, attending sales calls, and diagnosing websites
- Supporting Customer Success with consistent communication on strategy and timely execution of deliverables
- Executing a variety of on-page and off-page SEO strategies for an extensive list of customers across varying industries and market segments
- Delivering expert recommendations for keyword research, content development, technical auditing, and link acquisition in coordination with customer business objectives and macro-SEO strategy
- Monitoring and evaluating web analytics dashboards and reports in order to develop and recommend SEO strategies
- Leading cross-departmental education and training seminars
- Improving key deliverables, processes, and systems to maximize customer satisfaction and team efficiency
- 2+ years of experience in Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Experience working with popular SEO tools (Ahrefs, SEMrush, Screaming Frog, etc.) and general adaptability to new technology and tools
- Experience working with CMS and building/administering content
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS and website administration
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools
- 2+ years of agency-side experience in Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Knowledge of PPC programs and optimizing data gathered from both organic and paid sources
- Experience in content writing and content editing
- Google Analytics certified
Key culture traits:
- You are self-motivated. You don’t need to be tightly managed to be successful, yet you understand the importance of following process and communication. You don’t need to be fired up; you’re self-motivated by the inner drive to produce the best results and to be part of creating something great.
- You give a sh*t about your work. You believe in the inherent value of work and your role in helping a team succeed. You hate cynicism and are always looking to become a better version of yourself. Ego isn’t an issue for you because you know feedback is the fastest way to improve.
- You demonstrate radical integrity. You take your responsibilities seriously, even if they’re difficult or uncomfortable. You do what you say you’ll do and you’re always honest. Coworkers can rely on you to deliver and management never worries about your work ethic.
Benefits and Perks:
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid Bank Holidays
- 401(k) Company Match
- Work from Home Fridays
- Paid Team Lunches
- Monthly Team Outings
- Company Sponsored Health / Dental / Vision / Life Insurance
Victorious is the 26th fastest-growing private company in California. Located in the Design District of San Francisco, we’re a hard-working group of professionals looking for long-term teammates to join our mission.
Victorious is not the typical San Francisco startup. We are not funded by Silicon Valley venture capitalists. Our days are not consumed with increasing “runway” or launching an “MVP”. We’re not hungry for acquisition and exit. If not these, then what are we? We’re a profitable, efficient, sustainable company scaling at a strong pace due to natural growth. Our product is market-proven and is being sought out by some of the largest technology companies in San Francisco and beyond. If you’re looking for a place to call home without worrying about your employer shutting its doors for a myriad of reasons, then we may be the place for you.
We’re located near Caltrain, Muni, Michelin-starred restaurants, and world-class nightlife. The Design District is strategically placed between SOMA, The Mission, and Mission Bay for an easy commute. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, 401(k), work from home Fridays, and more! We offer the opportunity to be part of a successful, fast-growing company. To learn more about us, please visit our website at victoriousseo.com
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity, please submit your resume. All submissions will be evaluated and interviews will be conducted for those applicants who most strongly fit our needs. To apply, please send an up-to-date resume and a cover letter explaining your interest.
No phone calls please, no agencies and no recruiters.