Victorious is seeking an experienced Customer Success Manager that can thrive in a company culture which values autonomy, work-ethic, and collaboration. This person will be responsible for building and maintaining long-term successful partnerships with a select set of Victorious customers.
From account management to SEO brainstorming - this role will require a high level of emotional intelligence, organization, and communication skills. This person will collaborate closely with other departments, including sales, SEO, and operations.
- Take ownership of service execution and relationship management for a select list of customers.
- Monitor and manage daily progress of customer relationships, including service delivery, copywriting, budgets, and reporting.
- Act as a subject matter expert in all aspects of SEO for customer questions and feedback.
- Work as a member of the team to help grow the organization and discover new leads.
- Oversee project management software and internal communication channels.
- Organize meetings with customers on a bi-monthly to monthly basis to review campaign progress, answer questions, provide feedback.
- Provide reporting to customers regarding service delivery and impact.
- Advocate for the needs of the customer to ensure that they receive the best possible experience
- 2+ years of work experience managing or overseeing long-term customer relationships.
- Strong experience in juggling multiple projects while maintaining a high level of service output.
- Strong experience in and examples of managing job responsibilities that require a high level of emotional intelligence.
- Proficiency in standard tech stacks, including Google Analytics, HubSpot, Google Suite, etc.
- Excellence in verbal and written communication skills with an attention to detail
- Strong project management skills and ability to get things done.
- Ability to work within tight deadlines, adjust to changes in priorities and balance short-term needs with long-term strategic initiatives
- 2+ years of digital marketing experience with SEO emphasis preferred.
- Previous experience adapting to, and thriving in, a growing, evolving organization.
- Published content and/or regular contribution to industry blogs and websites.
- PMI Certification or equivalent.
- Recent marketing certifications such as Inbound Marketing Certification, Digital Marketer, Google Analytics Power User.
Key culture traits:
- Giving a**** about the work. Victorious values and upholds the inherent value of the work we do, and as such we care deeply about the quality and results of the work we do. Our ideal candidate will have a proven record of demonstrating this trait in previous positions.
- Radical integrity horizontally and vertically within the company. Victorious’ culture does not micro-manage - rather we foster integrity between teammates and from management so that all teammates are empowered to do their best work. For this to work well, our ideal candidate can operate with radical integrity and transparency.
- Empowering of other employees and management. Victorious is hyper-collaborative, and as such the Customer Success Manager will be working closely on an ad-hoc basis with various employees in different departments. Our ideal candidate thrives in an open, ever-changing “it takes a village” environment.
- Commitment to excellence and perfecting the craft. Our ideal candidate is obsessed with becoming the best marketing professional in the world. This person devours new content, daring ideas, and fresh strategies while simultaneously demonstrating a high level of data-driven discernment to drive the strongest results.
Benefits and Perks:
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid Bank Holidays
- 401K Company Matching
- Work from Home Fridays
- Paid Team Lunches
- Team Outings
- Escape the tech startup rat race
- Company Sponsored Health / Dental / Vision / Life Insurance
Victorious is the 2018 SEO Agency of the Year as selected by the two industry-leading publications - Search Engine Land & U.S. Search Awards. Located in historic Showplace Square building in the Design District of San Francisco, we’re a hard-working group of professionals looking for long-term teammates to join our mission.
Victorious is not the typical San Francisco startup. We are not funded by Silicon Valley venture capitalists. Our days are not consumed with increasing “runway” or launching an “MVP”. We’re not hungry for an acquisition and exit. If not these, then what are we? We’re a profitable, efficient, sustainable company scaling at a strong pace due to natural growth. Our product is market-proven and is being sought out by some of the largest technology companies in San Francisco and beyond. If you’re looking for a place to call home without worrying about your employer shutting its doors for a myriad of reasons, then we may be the place for you.
We’re located near Caltrain, Muni, Michelin-starred restaurants and world-class nightlife. The Design District is strategically placed between SOMA, The Mission, and Mission Bay for an easy commute. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, 401(k), work from home Fridays, and more! We offer the opportunity to be part of a successful, fast growing company. To learn more about us, please visit our website at victoriousseo.com
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity, please submit your resume. All submissions will be evaluated and interviews will be conducted for those applicants who most strongly fit our needs. To apply, please send an up-to-date resume and a cover letter explaining your interest.
No phone calls please, no agencies and no recruiters.