We’re seeking a top-tier Account Executive that can thrive in a highly collaborative, quick-moving sales organization with significant momentum. Our organization rewards high-performers and strong sales professionals with excellent compensation and career opportunities.
This is an inside sales position within our company headquarters in San Francisco. Our ideal candidate has at least two years of over-achievement at an inside sales role covering SMB/Mid-Market. While this role is responsible for a full sales cycle, from rapport-building to proposal building to negotiations, you will be fed your leads. This means you will have no required prospecting/hunting. We expect top performers to take advantage of this structure for maximum output.
As an Account Executive, you are provided excellent training (5 weeks upfront and continuous training after that) and career growth opportunities into leadership, management, and senior-level roles. We are a quickly expanding organization that loves to see our team members advance their careers within.
- Conducting full-cycle sales process from connect to negotiations to close.
- Establishing product knowledge expertise to prospects through research and live demonstrations via web conferencing.
- Working with internal strategists to ideate and formulate data-driven scopes of work for qualified prospects
- Presenting compelling proposals and solutions to prospects to out-achieve competitors
- Negotiating complex and long-term business partnerships with prospect representatives
- Closing qualified prospects on a monthly basis to achieve minimum quota requirements.
- Identifying key areas of expansion in current customer base
- Follow a well-defined and well-tested sales process that delivers results
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong proficiency and comfort in negotiating complex deals and agreements
- Confidence, tact and a natural ability for persuasiveness
- Top-tier organizational and time management skills
- Ability to connect and build strong rapport with a wide variety of personalities
Benefits and Perks:
- Uncapped Commission Plan
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid Bank Holidays
- 401(k) + Matching
- Work from Home Fridays
- Paid Team Lunches
- Escape the tech startup rat race
- Company Sponsored Health / Dental / Vision / Life Insurance
Victorious is the 2018 SEO Agency of the Year as selected by the two industry-leading publications - Search Engine Land & U.S. Search Awards. Located in historic Showplace Square building in the Design District of San Francisco, we’re a hard-working group of professionals looking for long-term teammates to join our mission.
Victorious is not the typical San Francisco startup. We are not funded by Silicon Valley venture capitalists. Our days are not consumed with increasing “runway” or launching an “MVP”. We’re not hungry for acquisition and exit. If not these, then what are we? We’re a profitable, efficient, sustainable company scaling at a strong pace due to natural growth. Our product is market-proven and is being sought out by some of the largest technology companies in San Francisco and beyond. If you’re looking for a place to call home without worrying about your employer shutting its doors for a myriad of reasons, then we may be the place for you.
We’re located near Caltrain, Muni, Michelin-starred restaurants and world-class nightlife. The Design District is strategically placed between SOMA, The Mission, and Mission Bay for an easy commute. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, 401(k), work from home Fridays, and more! We offer the opportunity to be part of a successful, fast growing company. To learn more about us, please visit our website at victoriousseo.com
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity, please submit your resume. All submissions will be evaluated and interviews will be conducted for those applicants who most strongly fit our needs. To apply, please send an up-to-date resume and a cover letter explaining your interest.
No phone calls please, no agencies and no recruiters.