Are you someone who cares deeply about pets and ensuring they are healthy and happy? At Vetsource, we create a great relationship between veterinarians and their clients by enabling pet parents to get important medications and foods delivered directly to their homes.
We’re looking for someone with a background and interest in telephony and software/hardware support, comfortable dealing with lots of moving pieces, amazing attention to detail, and comfortable learning new technologies and systems.
The IT Support Analyst provides excellent customer service via first-tier technology support of software and systems to both internal and external customers.
This position will primarily be based at 17014 NE Sandy Blvd, Portland, OR.
Shift: 5:00am – 2:30pm
- Respond to and resolve technology service desk issues and requests that come in through a ticket system related mainly to CRM, desktop, network/VPN, telecommunications, and proprietary hardware and applications. Escalate issues and coordinate referrals to appropriate personnel as necessary. Notify stakeholders of status updates and ticket closure.
- Compile and categorize information regarding recurring issues and determine trends.
- Troubleshoot, then resolve or escalate as appropriate, issues related to data downloads from partner practices to our internal systems via a data integration platform.
- Provide ongoing support of our CRM platform for our internal sales team.
- Make updates and revisions to Ecommerce storefront websites
- Install or reconfigure appropriate desktop hardware and peripherals, software, operating systems, network components, and telecommunications equipment for new hires, moves, and when user requirements change
- Maintain and contribute documentation related to processes, procedures, and protocols for both technical users and end users.
- Assist in the research of computer accessories and supplies.
- Other duties as assigned.
ORGANIZATIONAL RESPONSIBILITY STATEMENT
In addition to the job-specific responsibilities listed above, all employees are expected to support and model Vetsource’s Core Value Principles:
Do the right thing every time;
Treat others the way they want to be treated;
Embrace Change; Be innovative;
Get it done;
Work hard, have fun!
Employees will be held accountable for knowledge and effective application of these principles.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Have a genuine passion for providing excellent customer service, having excellent customer service skills with ability to effectively diffuse and resolve customer complaints.
- Demonstrate de-escalation skills
- Exhibit a willingness to consistently take on new challenges
- Proven ability to follow through with multiple projects
- Must be able to make sound judgement decisions and know when to ask their manager for assistance.
- Must be innovative, embrace change, and have the ability to improve department efficiencies.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively listen and communicate information in a clear, calm, and concise manner.
- Strong organizational and time management skills with ability to work independently.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Must be team-oriented and work well with others.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively listen and communicate information in a clear and concise manner
- Self- motivated with a strong desire to learn new products and technologies.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Attention to detail and accurate data entry in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent technical knowledge of pc’s and desktop hardware
- Working technical knowledge of current protocols, operating systems and standards
- elf- confidence and analytical and problem solving skills
- Able to operate effectively in a team environment with both technical and non-technical team members
- Ability to operate with minimal supervision
- Ability to maintain professional demeanor under stress
- Ability to receive constructive feedback in a professional manner
Supervisory Responsibilities: None
- Associates Degree in computer science, computer information systems or a related field; or an equivalent combination of training and relevant work experience may be substituted for training/experience performing help desk/operations functions
- Minimum of one (1) year experience working in a help desk or technical support environment
- Ability to maintain knowledge of current technology and able to learn new technology.
- Proficiency in the operation and use of personal computers, utilizing word processing, spreadsheet, and database management software programs (e.g., Microsoft Office Suite, Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, etc.), the Internet browser, websites and e-mail systems.
- VOIP Experience (Mitel 3300)
- Experience supporting telecommunications for a call center
- Virtual Machine (VMWare)
- Windows Server
- Programming languages (JQL, SQL, etc.)
- Must be able to work occasional Saturdays
- May be required to be on-call
- Environment where dogs may be present
- Some travel required between Portland locations
What We Offer:
- Huge company vision and rapid growth opportunities, and teams made of smart, ambitious, and fun colleagues
- Dog friendly office, sit-to-stand desks, and free gourmet coffee machine and Avanti market on site
- Competitive salary and full benefit packages including PTO, medical, dental, vision, FSA, and 401K
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees, and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.