Do you thrive in a fast paced work environment? Are you known for your multitasking abilities? Do you take pride in contributing to a diverse customer service team? We want you to join our team as a Veterinary Customer Service Representative. You will be expected to perform general customer service duties including but not limited to assisting customers in pet food order placement, status updates, customer retention, providing technical support for our client-facing shopping sites and participating in special projects as needed.
Why work for Vetsource?
Vetsource is a rapidly growing young company in Portland, Oregon. We are growing fast because we are exceeding the needs of partner clinics and pet owners. There is plenty of growth potential within the company, including Pharmacy Technician licensure and certification assistance. We help you apply and study for your license and certification! Vetsource employees live by our Core Values:
- Do the right thing every time
- Treat others the way you want to be treated
- Embrace change
- Be innovative
- Get it done
- Work hard, have fun!
The Vetsource Core Values contribute to a culture that encourages employees to suggest new ideas, and those ideas often become a reality to better serve our customers. We are a dedicated team inspired by our passion for pets. So inspired that we bring our dogs to work with us! If this sounds like a good fit, we look forward to your joining our team!
ORGANIZATIONAL RESPONSIBILITY STATEMENT
In addition to the job-specific responsibilities listed above, all employees are expected to support and model VetSource Core Value Principles: Do the right thing every time; Treat others the way they want to be treated; Embrace Change; Be innovative; Get it done; Work hard, have fun! Employees will be held accountable for knowledge and effective application of these principles.
- Provide first level information and order entry accurately and in accordance with all applicable pharmacy regulations for customers.
- Update customer records with pertinent information pets, prescriptions, address and critical shipping information.
- Provide problem resolution on billing or shipment issues.
- Troubleshoot basic web order issues and clarify process for easy web reorders and auto-shipment.
- Escalate unresolved issues to next level of contact.
- Work with management and related departments to resolve order status, shipping dates, prices, product availability and back orders.
- Other duties as assigned
Supervisory Responsibilities: None
- Strong, clear communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate and partner with other departments to address customer concerns
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent writing skills with attention to detail
- Team-oriented, possess a positive attitude, and work well with others
- Ability to effectively diffuse and resolve customer complaints
- Self-motivated with a strong desire to learn new products and technologies
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment
- Good computer skills
- Attention to detail and accurate data entry in a fast-paced environment
- Work well both individually and in teams
- Minimum 1-year Customer Service experience
- Bilingual preferred, but not required
- Veterinary experience a plus
- High School diploma or G.E.D.
- Must be currently licensed as a Certified Pharmacy Technician or Licensed Pharmacy Technician in Oregon
- Call center environment
- Ability to work at a computer for long periods of time
- Environment where dogs are present
- May be required to work Saturdays
Note: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees, and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.
We offer a competitive benefit package including medical, dental, vision, Flexible Spending, Life, and 401(k).
VetSource is an Equal Opportunity Employer that abides by federal and state laws that prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation or national origin; or their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities.