The Shipping Clerk position supports pharmacy functions by ensuring various consumable resources are prepared and ready for use in the pharmacy workflow production unit. This position does not participate in pharmacy dispensing tasks that require licensure through the Board of Pharmacy.
- Box making support
- Performs functions related to shipping prescriptions including system support, workflow management, and replenishment of shipping supplies
- Provide clerical support for the pharmacy department, including but not limited to making boxes, stocking workflow stations, and filing prescriptions
- May be required to perform other clerical duties to support pharmacy team
- Eligible to operate forklift on an as-needed basis in the warehouse (must have a current certification and Operator ID Card)
- Other duties as assigned
Supervisory Responsibilities: None
ORGANIZATIONAL RESPONSIBILITY STATEMENT
In addition to the job-specific responsibilities listed above, all employees are expected to support and model VetSource’s Core Value Principles: Do the right thing every time; Treat others the way you want to be treated; Embrace Change; Be innovative; Get it done; Work hard, have fun! Employees will be held accountable for knowledge and effective application of these principles.
- Team building skills: should be positive, respectful, and dependable
- Workmanship: ensure proper balance of quality and quantity of work
- Must adhere to assigned duties, despite licensure abilities to perform more detailed pharmacy technician tasks
- Must adhere to all company policies and procedures, be accountable, and be committed to continuous quality improvement
- Ability to focus, and maintain a high degree of accuracy in a high volume setting
- Reliable with a good attendance record
- Must be organized, motivated, and detail oriented
- Ability to receive constructive feedback in a professional manner
- Must be able to use sound judgement and know when to ask for assistance
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Environment where dogs could be present in office areas of building
- High School diploma or equivalent
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees, and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.
We offer a competitive benefit package including medical, dental, vision, Flexible Spending, Life, and 401(k).
VetSource is an Equal Opportunity Employer that abides by federal and state laws that prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation or national origin; or their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities.