The Pharmacy Workflow Technician is responsible for picking, filling and packaging/shipping prescription orders accurately and timely on a daily basis.
- Assist the pharmacist with daily order dispensing in accordance with pharmacy policies and procedures
- Pull stock to fill and label prescription orders
- Package and ship orders
- Assist the pharmacist with pre-packaging operations
- Restock and clean stations
- Daily workflow preparation (preparing pharmacy for following day shift)
- Participate in weekly team meetings
- Occasional box making, assembly of box carts
- Rotate between stations within pharmacy
- Work occasional Saturday
- Other duties as assigned
Supervisory Responsibilities: None
ORGANIZATIONAL RESPONSIBILITY STATEMENT
In addition to the job-specific responsibilities listed above, all employees are expected to support and model Vetsource’s Core Value Principles: Do the right thing every time; Treat others the way they want to be treated; Embrace Change; Be innovative; Get it done; Work hard, have fun! Employees will be held accountable for knowledge and effective application of these principles.
- Team building skills: should be positive, respectful, self-motivated and dependable
- Dispensing skills: accurate, efficient, and detail oriented
- Problem solving skills: adaptable, thorough, and innovative
- Must adhere to policies and procedures, be accountable, and be committed to continuous quality improvement
- Receptive to feedback
- Ability to work and maintain accuracy in a fast paced environment
- Ability to stand and work at a computer for long periods of time
- Noise level in work area is normally quiet to moderate
- Environment where dogs could be present
- High School diploma or G.E.D.
- Must be currently licensed as a Certified Pharmacy Technician or Licensed Pharmacy Technician in Oregon. Non-licensed applicants will not be considered.
What we Offer
- Huge company vision and rapid growth opportunities, and teams made of smart, ambitious, and fun colleagues
- Dog friendly office and free gourmet coffee machine and Avanti market on site
- Competitive salary and full benefit packages including PTO, medical, dental, vision, FSA, and 401K
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees, and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.
We offer a competitive benefit package including medical, dental, vision, Flexible Spending, Life, and 401(k).
VetSource is an Equal Opportunity Employer that abides by federal and state laws that prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation or national origin; or their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities.