The Customer Onboarding Specialist is responsible for assisting partner veterinary practices with the onboarding process for their Vetsource Home Delivery Program. This position is designed to provide individuals exposure to all facets of Vetsource business while being responsible for practices completing enrollment in a timely manner, as well as scheduling administrative and staff training sessions for the Hospital Training Team.
- Maintaining working knowledge of the Home Delivery enrollment process.
- Liaison with both Pharmacy Credentialing personnel as well as Scheduling and Data Teams.
- Clearly communicating with partner practices both next steps as well as open items as it relates to their enrollment and launching Home Delivery.
- Continually monitoring practice progress through the enrollment process.
- Communicating with Vetsource prospects and partner clinics to schedule administrative and staff trainings via Google calendar, as requested by the ISR team
- Other administrative projects as required for support to the team
- Ongoing support of gathering credential documents for existing Home Delivery Partners
ORGANIZATIONAL RESPONSIBILITY STATEMENT
In addition to the job-specific responsibilities listed above, all employees are expected to support and model Vetsource’s Core Value Principles: Do the right thing every time; Treat others the way they want to be treated; Embrace Change; Be innovative; Get it done; Work hard, have fun! Employees will be held accountable for knowledge and effective application of these principles.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively listen and communicate information in a clear and concise manner.
- Ability to communicate and partner with other departments in order to identify and assist in the development of enhanced processes and procedures.
- Strong organizational and time management skills with ability to work independently.
- Excellent writing skills with great attention to detail.
- Must be team-oriented, possess a positive attitude and work well with others.
- Excellent customer service skills with ability to effectively diffuse and resolve customer complaints.
- Experience using email, instant message, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word. Knowledge of SalesForce CRM a plus.
- Ability to use multiple computer programs at once.
- Ability to learn how to navigate unfamiliar computers programs quickly
- Self-motivated with a strong desire to learn new products and technologies.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Attention to detail and accurate data entry in a fast-paced environment
- Work well within teams across the organization
- Build and maintain positive customer relations.
- Responsible for proper telephone and email etiquette with a friendly can-do attitude.
- Veterinary experience
- Minimum of 1 year Customer Service experience
- Bi-lingual preferred, but not required
- High School diploma or G.E.D.
- Working at a computer for long periods of time
- Tolerance for an environment where dogs may be present (office areas only)
- Noise level is quiet
- Call center environment
What We Offer:
- Huge company vision and rapid growth opportunities, and teams made of smart, ambitious, and fun colleagues
- Dog friendly office, sit-to-stand desks, and free gourmet coffee machine and Avanti market on site
- New modern design office located close to restaurants, shopping, and public transportation
- Competitive salary and full benefit packages including PTO, medical, dental, vision, FSA, and 401K
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees, and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.