Part of the DOD SkillsBridge / Army Career Skills Program, the Veteran Capital Fellowship is an immersive 3-4 month experience a high growth tech company augmented by educational workshops.
- Gain a clear path toward employability at a high growth tech company
- Thrive in one of these functional areas: Sales, Marketing, Operations, Business Analysis
- Attend guest lecturers from local entrepreneurs and university professors
- Prepare for employment with networking opportunities, interview coaching, and placement support
- Find out what it takes to be an entrepreneur by working with entrepreneurs
- Work in a Google For Startups tech campus that is home to 200+ startups
Veteran Capital is an approved transition program at Fort Bragg, and the only CSP dedicated to transitioning Service Members in technology and entrepreneurship.