Online Community Support Representative
To provide frontline support services for both clients and audience members of RateMDs.
- Review flagged ratings, doctor verification requests, doctor profile updates and other related information
- Clearly and consistently enforce RateMDs’ review standards
- Respond promptly to users’ inquiries by email or phone
- Triage requests and unresolved issues to the designated internal stakeholder group
- Lead onboarding sessions for new clients
- Troubleshoot and report site issues
- Answer emails/tickets professionally
- Research required information using available resources
- Identify and escalate priority issues
- Manage and monitor the forum for spam and user compliance
- Assist with quality assurance and testing of new products and features
- Contact and solicit feedback from churned organic clients
- Generate and update patient, provider and internal facing usage, review and support guidelines
- Generate and refine usage guidelines for forum users and staff
- Take part in onboarding of new RateMDs support staff
- Guide users through navigating and using the site
- Post-secondary degree, diploma or equivalent
- Strong interpersonal skills, tact and discretion
- Customer service orientation
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
- A capacity for working well under pressure, meeting set objectives and capability to generate responsible solutions to day-to-day problems
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Knowledge of relevant computer applications, such as word, excel, vBulletin, internet explorer / firefox / chrome
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong ability to prioritize and pivot as necessary
- Ability to recognize and adapt to changing conditions, including re-definition of role as needed
- Start-up experience, a plus
- Experience in a health practice or clinic environment is an asset
- Interest in IT, including internet media is an asset
- Ability to learn quickly and work with minimal supervision
- Understanding of forum communities an asset
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employees may perform other related duties as negotiated and ad hoc projects to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
VerticalScope Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to age, ancestry, colour, race, citizenship, ethnic origin, place of origin, creed, disability, family or marital status, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation or any other protected ground or social area according to Human Rights laws in Canada.
If you require disability related accommodation during the application, recruitment and interview process, please let us know and we will work with you to make all possible adjustments to suit your needs.
Though we are only able to respond to applicants that are being considered for an actively open position, we sincerely thank all applicants who are interested in working with us and are glad to hear from you.