Verado.com is the fastest growing marketplace to buy and sell watches and jewellery 100% online. Gone are the days of haggling for the best price with the salesman. Instead, Verado makes the process simple, trustworthy and even fun! We combine a rigorous certification process, an industry-leading pricing algorithm, and the world’s best buying process to delight all our customers. Thanks to our great team, we’re changing the watch industry from the ground up.
Verado is backed by top tier angel investors and family offices and raised a Seed round last December.
The sales and operations team is the heartbeat of Verado and drives everything we do, from strategy to sales to support.
As one of Verado's first sales hires, you'll play an integral part in helping us develop the sales playbook. Your main objective will be to increase conversion of our prospects through sales efforts (also with marketing support). You will directly contribute to the most important part of our business: establishing trust with our clients.
- Be the voice for Verado in a customer facing role; help define and refine our tone, messaging, and strategy
- Qualify and convert leads in order to grow the business via phone, sms, and email channels
- Manage and nurture relationships with Verado's customers to help with retention
- Ideate with sales, operations, marketing, and engineering to help drive increases in funnel conversion
- Help build and execute testing plans to evaluate and optimize the sales funnel
At Verado we believe in hiring first for values, then for aptitude, then for skills. That being said there are some qualifications and traits that would make for someone that is a good fit for the role.
- 1-3 years of experience in a customer-facing role
- Extremely friendly, personable, and enjoys talking with customers
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Comfortable talking on the phone
- Passionate and knowledgeable about watches and jewellery
- Not afraid of hard work
- Passion and energy to build a business from the bottom-up.
- Someone that doesn't take themselves too seriously. 'Joy' is one of our cultural pillars.
- Being part of the initial founding team with responsibilities and opportunities to significantly influence the strategy of the company
- Join a promising company with 3 years of track record, revenue generating, backed by leading investors.
- Lead the expansion for a high growth startup that is revolutionising a $30 Billion industry
- Learn and work with some of the best entrepreneurs
- An energetic team with flat hierarchy
- Great working atmosphere in an international environment
- Competitive salary and attractive equity package