is the fastest growing marketplace to buy and sell watches & jewellery 100% online. Gone are the days of haggling with the used watch salesman. Instead, Verado makes the process simple, trustworthy and even fun! We combine a rigorous certification process, an industry-leading pricing algorithm, and the world's best buying process to delight all our customers. Thanks to our great team, we’re changing the watch industry from the ground up.
That's us, let's talk about you. Your domain will be operations and logistics, playing a key role on the team to ensure Verado has all the most efficient systems and correct components in place to be a well-oiled machine. You’ll be out and about, running around to make sure no ball gets dropped, and you’re going to get your hands super duper dirty. Analyze how we operate, develop operational strategies, focus on logistics and get things done. You’ll need an attention to detail, have a knack for complex planning, and a willingness to learn anything and everything that goes into scaling, developing and operating a business.
This position is meant for those of you who challenge the status quo on a daily basis, seek and desire to radically change the inefficiencies in the world, and get what it means to build movements and not just machines.
- Let nothing stand in your way. Ever. Verado can’t deliver watches because we don't have enough trucks? Get a truck. Our inspection team can’t get watches detailed fast enough? Go out and search them!
- Build from the ground up, Verado-style. Enter new markets, source equipment, develop relationships and execute the day-to-day tasks
- Create and manage processes that are locally relevant, but scale nationally
- Develop operational dashboards and be the master of all things metrics to help develop growth strategies that allow the teams to operate efficiently
- Collaborate with product, analytics and operations in developing the tools and systems our team of watch inspection specialists require to deliver a Verado awesome experience
- Manage our relationships with local partners and local businesses
- Closing deals with clients
- Create partnerships with watch makers across europe to scale the business internationally
- Undergraduate degree (or in the process of obtaining one) from top tier accredited 4-year institution with a excellent academic record
- You love watches / jewellery and know a thing or two about watch mechanics
- Can-do attitude. You take the initiative, hustle and do whatever it takes to achieve your goals
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work on a fast-paced, team environment
- Position located in London, UK. Frequent travel to city of responsibility required
- Be positive, assertive, persistent, persuasive and a good listener
- And a willingness to get your hands super duper dirty. Nothing is below you. Being on the ground, in the thick of things, is where you thrive
- A fast-paced start-up experience in a high growth company. What more could you want?
- Work with a high-performance team who will fight beside you in the trenches to accomplish the amazing
- Huge learning opportunity: you will be working closely to seasoned entrepreneurs
- Everyone matters, no matter what your role is!