Verado.com is the fastest growing marketplace to buy and sell watches & jewellery 100% online. Gone are the days of haggling with the used jewellery dealer. Instead, Verado.com makes the process simple, trustworthy and even fun! We combine a rigorous certification process, an industry-leading pricing algorithm, and the world's best buying process to delight all our customers. Thanks to our great team, we’re changing the “hard-luxury” industry from the ground up.
Verado.com is looking for a Social Media Specialist to build and grow our community across multiple social channels.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As the Social Media Content Specialist you will fully own all social media channels and be responsible for it’s content and growth. We are seeking someone with strong knowledge of all social media platforms and have experiences developing and executing great content. This role will be asked to own the content development process, develop a content schedule, and report on social media KPIs. This person must have experience creating their own content. The ideal candidate will be hands-on, can work independently, and a great communicator.
- Increase followers and engagement on all social media channels. Grow site-traffic.
- Be able to create engaging content on Verado’s blog, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram; articles, statistics, infographics, imagery, videos etc.,
- Create and own the content development process / schedule.
- Ensure timely execution
- Ensure all outgoing communications are accurate, grammatically correct, and consistent in tone and voice
- Develop thoughtful social media campaigns to bring in new prospective customers as well as re-engage our current customer base
- Engage with influencers and partners create content and promote existing posts
- Maintain open communication between Verado and customers by responding to all social media comments and reviews; work with internal team members as needed to resolve any issues.
- Track social media KPI and performance analytics on all campaigns.
- 0-1 years of experience
- BS/BA degree in business, marketing, journalism, communications or a related field and/or equivalent experience
- Must have experience in creating and generating own content
- Knowledge of watches and jewellery a strong plus
- Deep understanding and experience of all social media platforms
- Good understanding of front-end metrics across social media platforms
- Experience navigating social media platform dashboards and tools
- Understanding of A/B testing concepts to increase engagement
- Superb writing skills - must be able to show writing samples, ideally about watches or jewellery
- Familiarity with Graphics, Photography and/or Photoshop experience
- Experience working both independently and with internal teams to develop original content
- Ability to act autonomously and self-manage
- Comfort with fast-paced environment, tight deadlines, and changing priorities
- Examples of successful social media campaigns a big plus
- Email marketing experience a big plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
For more than a century, people have bought and sold jewellery exactly the same way. Verado is evolving the jewellery buying experience by pairing a technology-first approach with superior customer service. Our end goal? To build a more trustworthy marketplace that makes it really simple to buy, own, and sell jewellery that make life sparkle.
We’re a team of leaders with demonstrated ability to successfully build teams and create game-changing products. We’re backed by leading Silicon Valley investors and poised for enormous growth this year.