Venus ET Fleur is a bespoke rose atelier that intersects the romantic tradition of sending flowers with exceptionally stylish design. We specialize in lush, customizable precision arrangements and our latest addition - Eternity DE Venus – which are everlasting roses that maintain freshness for over a year. Each personal hand-delivery or shipment from Venus ET Fleur arrives opulently encased in a Parisian-inspired keepsake hatbox. The result is an elegant and thoroughly modern presentation that speaks to a highly discerning design aesthetic.
We are looking for a Marketing Director to drive the organization’s marketing ventures. This primarily involves developing and implementing strategies to strengthen the company’s market presence and help it find a “voice” that will make a difference.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced Digital Marketing professional with an e-commerce background, a passion for the job and the ability to employ unique marketing techniques. He/She will be a skilled marketing strategist and able to drive creativity and enthusiasm in others. The goal is to increase the company’s market share and maximize revenues in order to thrive against competitors.
- Design and implement comprehensive marketing strategies to create awareness of the company’s business activities
- Supervise the department and provide guidance and feedback to other marketing professionals
- Produce ideas for promotional events or activities and organize them efficiently
- Plan and execute campaigns for corporate promotion, launching of new product lines, etc.
- Monitor progress and submit performance reports
- Responsible for producing valuable content for the company’s online presence, editorial design and organizing the company’s publications
- Conduct general market research to keep abreast of trends and competitor’s marketing movements
- Control budgets and allocate resources amongst projects
- Become the organization’s agent towards external parties such as media, stakeholders and potential clients and build strategic partnerships
- Proven experience as a Marketing professional in e-commerce and direct to consumer products
- Strong Facebook/Google Adwords experience
- Excellent leadership and organizing skills
- Analytical and creative thinking
- Exquisite communication and interpersonal skills
- Up to speed with current and online marketing techniques and best practices
- Thorough knowledge of web analytics (e.g. Google Analytics, WebTrends, etc.) and Google Adwords
- Customer-oriented approach with aptitude
- BSc/BA in business administration, marketing, and communications or relevant field