Loved by A-listers including Gigi Hadid, Cardi B, and the Kardashians, in three short years Venus ET Fleur® has become a globally recognized brand with a burgeoning following.Curated by floral design specialists at our bespoke atelier in New York, each arrangement is chic, classic and comes with a cool contemporary twist. Our signature collection of rose bouquet and boxed arrangements feature metallic, suede, leather, marble, gemstone, glass and heart-shaped creations and designs. Devoted to sourcing only the most beautiful, opulent, high quality flowers on the globe our roses are grown in the lush, vibrant rose fields of Ecuador.
Do you want to be a part of a leading ecommerce firm? We have an outstanding culture and are dedicated to building relationships through quality, efficiency, and trust. As the Social Influencer Coordinator, you will be responsible for leading the Company‘s influencer outreach, event activation & brand ambassador strategy.
- Scale the earned influencer marketing outreach strategy across social media platforms including Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
- Support the entire influencer campaign process from contract negotiation to creative briefs through live integration.
- Leverage product trade budget to identify and negotiate with influencers to produce engaging brand worthy images and video content that can be shared across Company’s owned channels.
- Oversee and evolve the Company’s brand ambassador program to amplify the key messaging and story lines of the Company.
- Execute on-site activations that tie in with key influencers, designers, bloggers and brand ambassadors.
- Foster close relationships with select influencers that can grow and evolve into larger strategic partners promoting the overall growth for Company.
- Collaborate with internal partners to maximize coverage and channel distribution related to influencer outreach.
- Develop Influencer Marketing Annual Plan and cultivate new ideas and campaign concepts that can integrate the brand in innovative ways.
- Manage relationships with all applicable influencer outreach agencies.
- Network at industry events to introduce influencers to the brand.
- 1 year experience managing influencer marketing efforts for a direct to consumer luxury brand, preferably in retail.
- Hands on experience with conducting and executing event planning logistics.
- Passionate user of social media platforms to follow and understand influencer conversations and how to turn those conversations into partnership opportunities.
- Outgoing personality to easily carry conversations with influencers in any setting.
- Excellent with public speaking and presentation delivery.
- Professional team player that flourishes within a collaborative first and fast paced environment.
- An exceptional & organized project manager that can manage many moving parts at any given time.
- Proactive creative thinker who can craft out of the box ideas to work with influencers.
- Proficient in Word, Powerpoint, Excel.
- A creative writer who understands colloquial, millennial jargon and pop-culture relevant slang.
- Bachelor’s Degree