Do you want to be a part of a leading ecommerce firm? We have an outstanding culture and are dedicated to building relationships through quality, efficiency, and trust.
The Sales Associate is responsible for dealing with any and all customer questions about the products and services the company offers. A sales Associate is expected to be continuously updating their knowledge of the company products, services and policies.
- Greeting customers, responding to questions, improving engagement with merchandise and providing outstanding customer service
- Operating cash register, managing financial transactions, and balancing drawers
- Achieving established sales goals
- Directing customers to merchandise within the store
- Increasing in store sales
- Superior product knowledge
- Maintaining an orderly appearance throughout the sales floor
- Introducing promotions and opportunity to customers
- Cross-selling products to increase purchase amounts
- Performing other duties as assigned
- High school diploma; advanced degree (preferred)
- Must have high end, luxury goods sales experience
- Professional appearance
- Maintain a positive attitude and focus on customer satisfaction in a fast-paced environment