Loved by A-listers including Gigi Hadid, Cardi B, and the Kardashians, in three short years Venus ET Fleur® has become a globally recognized brand with a burgeoning following.Curated by floral design specialists at our bespoke atelier in New York, each arrangement is chic, classic and comes with a cool contemporary twist. Our signature collection of rose bouquet and boxed arrangements feature metallic, suede, leather, marble, gemstone, glass and heart-shaped creations and designs. Devoted to sourcing only the most beautiful, opulent, high quality flowers on the globe our roses are grown in the lush, vibrant rose fields of Ecuador.
Do you want to be a part of a leading ecommerce firm? We have an outstanding culture and are dedicated to building relationships through quality, efficiency, and trust. Venus ET Fleur is an industry leader in Luxury floral arrangements. We're looking for talented Mid-Level Graphic Designer who is ready to join a growing startup. You will be responsible for developing original and compelling designs for online and print assets. This position works closely with the Art Director.
- Design compelling marketing campaigns, emails, social post, postcards and other marketing assets that are both on brand and on trend.
- Bring to life new features, functionality and user experiences on the website that fulfill business needs and are exciting to members.
- Contribute to development and upholding of style guide.
- Work closely with the Art Director create new marketing materials.
- Minimum 3-5 years experience
- Extremely important to be a strong creative problem solver; ability to take feedback and explore executions that are well thought out with minimal supervision.
- Great visual storytelling instincts
- Desire to continuously develop new skills and in tune with what is on-trend
- Require minimal supervision and able to take a project from concept to completion under supervision of the Art Director.
- Strong e-commerce background
- Deep interest in fashion, beauty, entertainment, media and social e-commerce
- Familiar with best practices and procedures for direct marketing and digital design for desktop and mobile
- Experience managing projects from start to finish
- Strong proficiency in Adobe Cloud Indesign & Photoshop
- Great organizational skills, self-starter attitude and no fear of new challenges.
- Project management skills, the capacity to oversee multiple projects at once and to organize/motivate others.
- Illustration is a plus
- Retouching skills is a plus