Venus ET Fleur is a bespoke rose atelier that intersects the romantic tradition of sending flowers with exceptionally stylish design. We specialize in lush, customizable precision arrangements and our latest addition - Eternity DE Venus – which are everlasting roses that maintain freshness for over a year. Curated by floral design specialists at our bespoke atelier in New York, each arrangement is chic, classic and comes with a cool contemporary twist.
Our signature collection of rose bouquet and boxed arrangements feature metallic, suede, leather, marble, gemstone, glass and heart-shaped creations and designs. Devoted to sourcing only the most beautiful, opulent, high-quality flowers on the globe our roses are grown in the lush, vibrant rose fields of Ecuador. Each personal hand-delivery or shipment from Venus ET Fleur arrives opulently encased in a Parisian-inspired keepsake hatbox. The result is an elegant and thoroughly modern presentation that speaks to a highly discerning design aesthetic.
Loved by A-listers including Gigi Hadid, Cardi B, and the Kardashians, in three short years Venus ET Fleur® has become a globally recognized brand with a burgeoning following.
Do you want to be a part of a leading e-commerce firm? We're looking for talented Mid-Level Product Designer who is ready to join a growing startup. You will be responsible for developing original and compelling designs for online and print assets. This position works closely with the Art Director.
- Design compelling marketing campaigns, emails, social post, postcards, and other marketing assets that are both on-brand and on-trend.
- Bring to life new features, functionality and user experiences on the website that fulfill business needs and are exciting to members.
- Contribute to the development and upholding of the style guide.
- Work closely with the Art Director create new marketing materials.
- Minimum 3-5 years experience
- Extremely important to be a strong creative problem solver; ability to take feedback and explore executions that are well thought out with minimal supervision.
- Great visual storytelling instincts
- Desire to continuously develop new skills and in tune with what is on-trend
- Require minimal supervision and able to take a project from concept to completion under the supervision of the Art Director.
- Strong e-commerce background
- Deep interest in fashion, beauty, entertainment, media, and social e-commerce
- Familiar with best practices and procedures for direct marketing and digital design for desktop and mobile
- Experience managing projects from start to finish
- Strong proficiency in Adobe Cloud Indesign & Photoshop
- Great organizational skills, self-starter attitude and no fear of new challenges.
- Project management skills, the capacity to oversee multiple projects at once and to organize/motivate others.
- Illustration and retouching skills are a plus