Location: Midwest (South Bend, Indianapolis or Chicago)
Vennli is looking for a talented and experienced Business Development Representative (BDR) to contribute to the growth of Vennli’s sales. This is an excellent opportunity to grow your career in the cutting-edge field of customer experience technology working across multiple industries.
We are looking for a Business Development Representative who is a key player in driving Vennli’s growth by assisting in pipeline development and enhancing brand awareness. This individual will bring in some existing business development skills and has the potential to stretch to a manager role in the future as we expand the BDR function and build out a team.
Ideal candidates for this role are confident, ambitious self-starters seeking to showcase their potential and who want to add value to Vennli.
- Conduct outbound sales activities including cold calls to prospects to gather information and initiate the first step in identifying those interested parties in learning more about the Vennli’s solution
- Identify client needs and present Vennli’s products and services to meet those needs
- Set up scheduled meetings between prospective clients and Account Executives.
- Work across marketing and sales to efficiently qualify inbound inquiries
- Generate sales qualified leads and create pipeline for Sales Account Executives
- Ability to create, monitor and refine key processes, metrics and performance criteria for the role
- Manage, track, and report all data/activities in Salesforce
- Conduct concentrated marketing campaigns and forward-thinking customer outreach
- Report on weekly results, both qualitative and quantitative
- Execute targeted outbound marketing campaigns
- Develop high level communications and relationships with Senior and C-level executives via email and phone
- Be accountable for meeting or exceeding monthly qualified lead objectives and quotas
- Maintain knowledge of Vennli, competitive positioning and industry trends to position the company’s value proposition to potential sales opportunities
- Minimum of 3 years of sales or lead generation experience
- Strong research, opportunity qualification, and objection handling skills
- Persistent and professional phone skills, excellent listening skills
- History of making large number of outbound calls
- Experience in consultative selling within SaaS software sales and marketing technology strongly preferred
- Experience with use of customer relationship management databases such as Salesforce.com
- Proven ability to reach and establish relationships at all levels of the organization, including C-level communication
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- BA/BS degree required
Do you want to help businesses grow and thrive? Vennli is a high-energy start-up on a growth trajectory. We have a collaborative culture, high standards and consistent values – hard work, integrity and teamwork. You will impact to both Vennli and its clients. Your contributions will make a difference, and you’ll never be bored. You’ll have fun, work hard, learn a lot, and love what you do.