Sales Development Representative
Location: South Bend
Vennli is looking for a talented and experienced Sales Development Representative (SDR) to contribute to the growth of Vennli’s sales. This is an excellent opportunity to grow your career in the cutting-edge field of content intelligence technology working across multiple industries.
Through Outbound marketing, you will use multiple channels including cold calls, email, and social media to engage decision makers in the marketing field. The goal is to educate prospects, bring awareness to our solutions, and convert prospects into actionable leads for Account Executives to close.
This could be the job for you if you'd like to:
- Build a career in technology-focused inside sales
- Learn foundational sales skills like objection handling, consultative communication and creative problem solving
- Build your reputation for work ethic and results
- Get paid for your performance
- Be part of the build-out of a strong sales performance culture
Daily life includes:
- Prospecting leads to secure demos and discovery meetings
- Celebrating individual and team results
- Sales training and collaborating with teammates on creative approaches to improve results
- Developing new business via telephone and mass communication such as email and social media
- Following up to inbound leads to qualify and conduct research to identify potential prospects
- Utilizing technology to enhance results like CRM, email marketing, etc.
The Ideal Candidate
Someone who is looking to prove they have what it takes to be successful in technology-focused sales. Ideal candidates will be highly competitive, accountable, resilient, and focused on getting better every day while producing results.
- Bachelor's degree in business, sales/marketing or equivalent experience
- 0-2 years of experience -- New graduates or career changers are welcome to apply
- Motivated, positive attitude and relentless pursuit of achievement
- Self-starter, curious, and hungry to learn
- Open-minded to new processes and willing to change
You will be measured on these Key Performance Indicators:
- # of demos completed: Total number of demos kept & completed.
- # of demos set: The number of demos scheduled during the calendar month
- # of sales activities: Measures the effort to secure qualified demos
- # of leads closed: Measures how yo demos contribute to revenue goals
- Healthcare benefits, dental/vision available
- Paid-Time-Off (Vacation, holidays, extended holiday break in December)
- Casual Dress
- Collaborative, team-focused environment
Do you want to help businesses grow and thrive? Vennli is a high-energy start-up on a growth trajectory. We have a collaborative culture, high standards and consistent values – hard work, integrity and teamwork. You will impact to both Vennli and its clients. Your contributions will make a difference, and you’ll never be bored. You’ll have fun, work hard, learn a lot, and love what you do.