Location: Midwest (South Bend, Indianapolis, or Chicago)
Vennli is looking for a talented and experienced Research Manager to drive successful outcomes for our clients. This is an excellent opportunity to grow your career in the cutting-edge field of Marketing Technology, SaaS and Content Intelligence - working across multiple industries.
We are looking for a Research Manager who will manage the end-to-end Study Process for client engagements as a member of our professional services team. The ideal candidate will use Vennli’s proven quantitative methodology, along with limited qualitative methods, to develop research briefs and deliver prescriptive and actionable insights to our clients in midsize B2B and B2C organizations. Ideal candidates for this role are confident, ambitious self-starters seeking to showcase their experience, intelligence and curiosity.
- Project management for client engagements, from onboarding & kickoff, to insights delivery and post-review follow up
- Create research briefs based on scoping during pre-sales & kickoff
- Provide guidance for survey programming & sample mix
- Perform data quality assessments during and after survey fielding
- Draw insights from the data & create the overall narrative, including executive summaries
- Oversee the creation of slide decks & charts
- Generate prospective studies & success stories to support the Account Manager & Sales Team.
- Provide consultative support to the Account Manager to nurture accounts
- Provide mentorship & guidance to Analysts & Interns
- Work collaboratively with internal Vennli teams
- Keep thorough research & engagement notes in Vennli’s CRM system
- Support the Vennli mission & vision through growth & change
- BA/BS degree required, MS or MBA strongly preferred
- 3-5 years research experience, preferably in market research
- Dedication to ethics, data quality, and integrity
- Strong organizational & time management skills
- Project management experience, including aligning stakeholders, managing risk
- Tech savvy, with proficiency in Microsoft Powerpoint & Excel, Google Apps, and an ability to quickly learn new tools
- Professional phone facilitation skills & executive presence, with excellence in listening and engaging a room
- Experience with use of customer relationship management databases such as Salesforce.com and Hubspot
- Proven ability to establish relationships at all levels of the organization, including C-level communication
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Do you want to help businesses grow and thrive? Vennli is a high-energy start-up on a growth trajectory. We have a collaborative culture, high standards and consistent values – hard work, integrity and teamwork. You will make a huge impact to both Vennli and its clients. Your contributions will make a difference, and you’ll never be bored. You’ll have fun, work hard, learn a lot, and love what you do.