U.S. – LOCATION FLEXIBLE
Vennli’s content intelligence platform helps businesses improve decision-making by making it easy to understand how their customers make choices.
We’re growing and looking for our next Account Executive. In this role, you will directly contribute to our growth by driving new business development and customer retention.
Vennli is looking for a talented and experienced Account Executive to drive new business for their technology-enabled service platform. This is an excellent opportunity to grow your career in the cutting-edge field of customer experience technology working across multiple industries.
The Sales Account Executive is responsible for identifying, negotiating and selling Vennli’s software and service to marketers in midsize B2B and B2C organizations. We are looking for a highly confident, charismatic sales driver able to navigate effectively through all phases of the sales, channel, and account management lifecycle, from prospecting through closing and revenue scale.
- Be responsible for achieving a monthly and quarterly sales goals
- Collaborate with internal Vennli teams (sales, marketing, customer success and product teams)
- Forecast your business within 90% accuracy
- Communicate ongoing contact/sales activities through Salesforce.com reports
- 80% of all deals are done using technology over the phone and online demos
- Proactively self-generate new pipeline opportunities
- Display a thorough understanding of Vennli offering and competitive advantages
- Listen to, identify and understand prospects’ pain points and tailor communication and solutions to meet prospect’s needs, expectations and drive business value
- Seller will be accountable for (metrics):
- Prospecting and driving sales qualified leads
- Following up on marketing qualified leads
- Pre Qualifications
- Solution Consulting
- Closing New Business
CAPABILTIES & BACKGROUND:
- College degree required
- 8-10 years sales experience with at least 3 years of SaaS sales experience
- Marketing research experience preferred
- Start up experience and strong hunter and farmer skills
- Experience exceeding sales goals consistently; proven track record as a top performer
- History of selling deals at price points between $100K-$500K
- Strong understanding of the enterprise software space
- Solution Selling expertise
- Ability to self drive new interest and leads
- Demonstrated skills in lead management, qualification, evaluation, close and account care
- Superior communication and presentation skills, excellent storyteller, C-level boardroom presence
- High competency level in MS PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
- Experience with Salesforce.com and other sales tools
- Has industry experience and established contacts
- Strong presentation, negotiation and closing methods
- Excellent time management and attention to detail
Do you want to help businesses grow and thrive? Vennli is a high-energy start-up on a growth trajectory. We have a collaborative culture, high standards and consistent values – hard work, integrity and value team players. You will have the opportunity to make a big impact to both Vennli and its clients. Your contributions will make a difference, and you’ll never be bored. You’ll have fun, work hard, learn a lot, and love what you do.
Send us a copy of your resume AND cover letter.