Velos Inc. is a leading provider of next-generation health care software. Velos provides an integrated suite of clinical, administrative, and financial products. Velos eResearch, the company's flagship product line, is a comprehensive clinical research management information system. Velos' specialty medical product line supports the information needs of health care providers in cardiology, cardiovascular surgery, dialysis, and transplantation.
The Force 5 program is an intensive two-year program that develops management, marketing, and sales skills through progressively challenging assignments. This is a unique opportunity to learn practical business skills as the program is committed to developing leaders for various roles within the company. Particularly, candidates will be working in areas of Business Development, Product Management, Professional Services, Software Support, Software Development, Marketing, and Sales. The program provides candidates with valuable training, experience, and exposure to a team of motivated colleagues and helpful mentors that will set them up for future careers in the software and healthcare industries.
The right candidates will be collaborative, results-oriented, self-motivated, willing to take initiative, seriously responsible, and will have excellent analytical and communication skills. A strong desire to think, make a difference, and be a leader of consequence is critical. Throughout the program, candidates will be working across multiple live projects at any moment in time.
- Collaborate with the Product Management, Software Development Professional Services, Support, Marketing, and Sales groups to learn, understand, and assist in their responsibilities
- Work with Product Management to help engineer and deliver new ideas and modules for products
- Work with Support and Professional Services to deliver ideas for product improvement
- Work with customer-focused consulting teams to help deliver, deploy, and communicate solutions
- Work with Marketing and Sales on overall product-level messaging and positioning, especially in the context of new feature releases and the benefit to customers
Required Skills & Abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office, Adobe, and other business software packages
- Comfortable working in an ambiguous and dynamic environment and comfortable with non- hierarchical organizations
- Open minded; willing and eager to learn; natural inclination to explore and articulate
- Interpersonal skills and ability to work well in multidisciplinary teams
- Contagious positive passion for excellence
- Willingness to get hands dirty; ability to stoke the fires of those in the team