VeloCloud Inside Sales Representative
The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for achieving sales quotas through creative and aggressive prospecting, cold calling, qualifying customer prospects, and driving deals to closure.
This is a fast-paced, high-energy role, so thinking on your feet is a must. You will be responsible for a pipeline of over 100 prospects at any given time, so being organized is critical. You will be responsible for making 20 to 25 calls per day to medium sized enterprises with deal sizes ranging from $10k to $100k.
- Prospecting, curating lead lists, cold-calling, and managing the sales cycle to close.
- Accurate & predictable pipeline forecasting.
- Achievement of quarterly sales quotas.
- Qualification and understanding of end-customer’s needs and requirements
- Professional and expert presentation and demonstration of Velocloud’s solutions via teleconference
- Minimum of 2 years of inside sales experience with quota
- Skilled in verbal and written communications
- Ability to multi-task a variety of communication methods (email, phone, social media) while staying keenly focused on attaining quota objectives and keeping hyper-organized.
- Experience using a comprehensive sales CRM (Salesforce.com, etc…)
- Experience in selling high tech products and services