VeloCloud and You
Learn Fast, Trust each other, Have Fun. That embodies the culture of VeloCloud.
Do you love to make new things, design and develop cool stuff that will be used by legions of people ? Do you want to learn about new groundbreaking networking and cloud technologies in a hands-on, fun and exhilarating environment ? If you want the thrill of your life, want to change the world and work with and learn from a team of awesome engineers, then come join us. We pay as much attention to building a culture of fast learning in a fun and trustworthy environment as we do to building our products.
In this role, you will be responsible for working closely with other support engineers, sales engineers and customers to understand customer network configurations and problems that they may be facing or simply answering technical questions about VeloCloud Networks’ products. You will use your expert knowledge of networking protocols and networking products to establish root cause of customer issues. Sometimes this may involve escalating the issue internally and keeping stakeholders informed about the progress. You will also be expected to communicate via email and phone with VeloCloud’s worldwide customer base and provide timely and accurate information. One key objective would be to provide immediate solution/workaround and guide customers until the issue can be resolved.
- 5+ years with BE/BTech/BS CSE/ECE, 3+ years with ME/MTech/MS CSE/ECE from a reputed institution
- CCNP R&S or equivalent preferred
- Prior experience working in a Support/Technical Assistance Center (TAC) team
- Hands on Experience in TCP/IP stack, QoS, L4-L7 proxy devices, HTTP, VoIP or applications like WAN optimization devices, server load balancers and/or caching devices preferred
- Expertise in understanding different network topologies and configurations
- Live debugging / troubleshooting on the customer’s environment, collecting additional information about the problem and resolving network performance issues
- Ability to analyze network traffic and read a packet capture
- Ability to reproduce customer reported issues in the lab environment, work with development and QA to verify and fixes before they are rolled out to our customers
- Excellent presentation and communications skills combined with the ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced unstructured environment
- Have a commitment and desire to resolve customer issues in a timely manner