In a Nutshell
Valve+Meter is in search of Business Development Representatives to join our growing performance marketing agency. The Business Development Representative is a key contributor to the Valve+Meter outbound outsourced sales development team. In this role, you will prospect through outbound cold calls and emails to set highly qualified sales appointments for B2B clients. Each Business Development Representative is responsible for monthly appointment goals on assigned client campaigns.
What will you be doing?
- Execute on Outbound Marketing programs, maintaining compliance with all service level agreements on client’s behalf
- Convert phone conversations to highly qualified appointments for our clients
- Achieve monthly qualified appointment quotas
- Deliver unscripted responses and explanations of client’s complex product offerings
- Creatively handle objections and qualify prospects based on budget, authority, need and time frame
- Generate leads and build sales pipeline through strategic account mapping, cold calling, and emailing
- Coordinate with clients to improve sales strategies and qualify sales leads
- Track all activities using our CRM and create a weekly report on industry trends, pipeline, and conversation highlights
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to successfully find and cultivate new leads through cold calling
- Able to connect “pain” of potential client during lower level discussion to the actual high level need of the organization
- Able to map people and titles to corporate structure, understand roles and responsibilities, align roles to their growth objectives and success criteria, facilitate handoffs to others and set goals
- Must have an excellent understanding of the process and strategies of selling high value services to business executives in large organizations in a competitive situation
- Adept at summarizing the solution and offering it in an organized and comprehensive format that describes the solution, aligns to the clients' needs and growth objectives, and positions the offering with pricing, ROI, and value benefit proposition
- Ability to effectively manage time across multiple customers and projects
- Enthusiasm, strong work ethic and high energy individuals excited to grow their portfolio
- Hunter mentality with the capability to grow your skills as the business expands
- Attention to detail and confident decision-making skills with creative solutions
- Minimum 2 years of related business-to-business, enterprise-level lead generation/inside sales experience required.
- BA/BS Degree preferred, or equivalent work experience