In a Nutshell
Valve+Meter is in search of a Marketing Performance Manager. The Marketing Performance Manager is responsible for ensuring successful client performance internally and externally. The Marketing Performance Manager proactively leads our day-to-day client relationships and works to achieve all targets identified in client statements of work. The Marketing Performance Manager role ensures organizational alignment toward exceeding our projected performance requirements as well as anticipates any potential risks.
Why is this role important for Valve+Meter’s work?
This role is vital to our success. It is the bridge between our client strategy and operational excellence. This role serves as our internal client voice, providing strategic direction and identifying programs that can help their book of business win in the market.
What does Valve+Meter offer you?
Competitive Salary and Benefits Package
Client Growth & Performance Bonuses
Pet Friendly office
High Energy, Fast Paced and Creative Environment
Skills & Abilities
- Provide day to day leadership to an assigned book of business.
- Manage client results and ensure organizational alignment in each of the strategies that are being executed.
- Facilitate client meetings including: preparing agenda’s, working through critical challenges, identifying new value added opportunities and performance evaluations.
- Plan, organize and facilitate internal client needs and requests.
- Identify trends in marketing performance and escalate concerns or opportunities internally.
- Represent our core values in each client interaction.
Prior experience in a customer facing role is required. Experience with presenting to small and large groups desired. Marketing experience considered. Proven experience delivering results.
Problem Solving, Research and Analysis
High Attention To Detail
Leading through influence
Project Management Experience (Preferred not required)
Google Suite, Asana (Desirable Not Required), Workflow Management Systems (Desirable Not Required)