Valor Software is looking for SMM Manager with 1+ year of experience who will play a critical role in presenting Valor Software in social media. We are looking for a creative and thoughtful specialist who can take care of Valor social presence and increase brand awareness.
- Creating and implementing social media strategy for the company;
- Planning social media campaigns and analyzing the results;
- Generating creative content for Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter;
- Creating and following regular publishing schedule;
- Collaborating with other team members;
- Daily or weekly reports about work results.
- English (both spoken and written) — at least Upper-Intermediate;
- Experience in using social media analytics tools
- Experience using document management tools like Google Sheets and Google Docs;
- Strong written communication skills.
Will be a plus:
- SMM automation tools;
- Web Search tools
- SEO Basics.
What We Can Offer:
- Competitive compensation;
- Team-wise mentorship and constant knowledge sharing;
- Family atmosphere;
- We’re big Angular community activists: CEO Dmitriy Shekhovtsov — first Angular Google Developer Expert (GDE) in Ukraine, the author of an ngx-bootstrap library;
- In August 2018 Valor Software organized the biggest Angular conference in Europe -> ngTalks.ua;
- Pet-friendly environment. We have 3 cats in the office and dog days;
- Flat management structure: CEO and Teams, that’s all;
- 2 game-rooms;
- Recreation area (Massage and Sports equipment);
- Performance review with possible compensation rise every 6 months;
- Partial grant of the cost of certification and related conferences;
- English Speaking Club with a native speaker;
- Compensation for sick leaves (5 per year), Days Off (1 per quarter) and regular vacations (15 working days per year);
- Unlimited tea, coffee, candies, and cookies;
- Comfortable office.