Founded in 2013, Valor Software
is a fast growing, global organization of extremely talented
software development, quality, and design professionals with offices in both the USA and a global headquarters in Ukraine. In order to reach our next series of organizational objectives we are looking for high-performing and growth oriented individuals to join us our team:
Senior Account Manager, USA
- Proactively form partnerships with organizations looking to launch new software products or to augment their existing teams with additional development, quality and design talent.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting relationships by understanding the organizations needs and proactively supporting them, including office visits.
You will play an important business driving role in a fast growing company with significant career opportunities.
- A strong work ethic and sense of commitment.
- Past history of exceeding personal individual goals while working in a team environment.
- Able to work in a very fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Closing skills and the ability to build lasting relationships with honesty and integrity.
- Excellent communication, presentation and customer service skills.
- Represent our offerings and the benefits of the Valor Software methodology to prospective and existing clients
- Support business development partners in developing new business opportunities and proposals
- Utilize strategic client hunting practices, industry/market analysis, internal communication, external promotions and constant in-depth client analysis to uncover revenue opportunities
- Responsible for increasing the number of qualified hiring contacts in HubSpot.
- Engage with and monitor client satisfaction at each stakeholder level and help mitigate any issues that arise to ensure continued success.
- Work shoulder-to-shoulder with highly dedicated founders to meet ambitious goals for growth and development
- Meet or exceed weekly goal expectations
- Identify potential opportunities with companies through research, referrals, networking and cold calling.
- Initiate relationships with prospective clients by researching jobs and organizations and connecting with key stakeholders.
- Present information related to recruiting and staffing services and utilize business development strategies to capitalize on new opportunities and drive growth.
- Plan and prioritize activities based on criticality.
Compensation and Benefits
As a Senior Account Manager you will receive a competitive base salary and uncapped commission potential.
- You will also be eligible to enroll into our Health, Dental and Vision Insurance as well as Life and AD&D coverage and 401K plan. You can also benefit from our Cell Phone Discount Plans and Gym Reimbursement Program.
In addition, we hope to reward you with additional sales bonuses:
- Targeted Sales Contests
- President's Club