We are looking for a talented QA Engineer (Middle) with a background in automation and manual testing to perform the quality assurance of our web systems.Our solution is a waitlist management system, which can be customizable and flexible to meet the needs of almost any waiting situation, from restaurants to emergency rooms to golf courses. The project provides our end-clients with Flexible digital waitlist, Reservations/appointments, Customizable notifications & chat, Public waitlist & SMS self sign up, Estimated wait times and a lot of other useful features..
Our professional QA team will surely help you in delivering increments and achieving your goals.
- At least 2+ years of automation test experience (API, e2e);
- At least 2+ years of manual test experience;
- Experience in FE and BE testing;
- Good knowledge of web-based application structure;
- Good theoretical background;
- Basic HTML/CSS knowledge;
- Hands on experience with git vcs;
- Good problem-solving abilities and strong passion to learn new things;
- Experience in creating testing documentation;
- Experience in working in an Agile environment;
- Be able to setup QA process on the project by yourself;
- English: be able to communicate with a customer on daily-basis.
- Strong analytical and communication skills;
- Covering app with auto tests;
- Manual UAT and regression testing of WebApp;
- Creating test documentation (test cases, checklists);
- Estimate current activities and report results to the team;
- Communicate with other departments and team members on a daily basis;
- Participate in meetings, demo and knowledge sharing sessions;
- Be an active member of the team, suggesting improvements of the processes to increase the quality of the product and performance of the team.
- Сommunicate with a customer on daily-basis (Eng).
What We Can Offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Foreign customers (USA, Europe)
- Mentorship and knowledge sharing
- Performance review with possible compensation raise each 6 month
- We’re big Angular community activists: CEO Dmitriy Shekhovtsov - first Angular Google Developer Expert (GDE) in Ukraine, the author of ngx-bootstrap library
- Partial grant of the cost of certification and related conferences
- English Classes with a native speaker
- Recreation area (massage, cats, game-rooms)
- Family atmosphere in comfortable office