At Valiantys we talk straight, we share and take part, we are mindful of what matters, we make every interaction remarkable and we never stand still. If you think the 5 values sound familiar to you, we bet you will love working with us!
Valiantys is a top Atlassian Platinum Solution Partner with proven expertise in DevOps, Agile and ITSM. Our mission is to revolutionize the way teams collaborate and empower them to work smarter. We've rendered client-tailored services to over 4,000 companies, providing expert guidance on the deployment, adoption and support of Agile tools. We're a global company with Atlassian certified consultants in France, the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, Belgium, Switzerland, the United States, Canada and China.
We are looking for a new Senior Project Manager to lead and manage our critical, enterprise-level projects.
You are an excellent project leader with a pedigree in the implementation of developer productivity tools (such as Atlassian), and a track record in managing & delivering complex consulting projects. While you should have a solid development or technical project management background, you should also be a proficient communicator with the gravitas and consulting approach that will reassure our clients.
This role is a fantastic opportunity for a great communicator who loves software, product development and industry-leading Atlassian tools.
Sound like you? Get in touch!
- Manage a portfolio of complex, critical client projects (fixed-bid and time & materials) and work with the Head of Professional Services and Project Coordinator to define each project's delivery plan
- Establish project management processes, tool and standard project charters
- Help our Finance & Admin Manager close project invoicing
- Foresee risks in projects and be prepared for mitigate these risks
- Track margins, deliverables, invoicing milestones and change requests
- Handle potential conflicts, escalations and scope changes
- Closely monitor the progress of each project, participating in follow-up meetings with clients and tracking production and sign-off of deliverables
- Be a great communicator with both our customers and project teams for the duration of projects, keeping everyone well-informed and updated
- Work with our Delivery Manager and Project Coordinator to make sure schedules are always filled 4 weeks in advance
- Contribute actively to our internal knowledge base and company blog
More about you
- You can justify of 10+ years experience working with business and technology stakeholders with sensitivity and commitment to business problem solving via technology solutions, and 5+ years experience in managing projects, specifically in the SaaS environment.
- You have exceptional multi-tasking skills where you will manage more than one project at a time
- You can handle the pressure of large enterprise customers, internal stakeholders, deliverable and deadlines
- You have the confidence to say no to clients when it is the right thing to do
- You have a good sense of humour
- You inspire confidence, show great maturity and sense of responsibilities
- You have a solid understanding of the end-to-end software development life cycle
- You have experience of managing the delivery of technical consultancy projects from a few weeks to a few months long
- You communicate very well, you can write elaborate but clear reports and present to an audience
- You share our values and you are a pleasant person to work with
- You know Atlassian tools well, how they are used and implemented. You also know about the most common plugins of the ecosystem
- Ideally you hold a Scrum Master and/or Agile certification
- Familiar with ITSM
- Understanding of DevOps
- French speaking a plus
What we offer
- Travel allowance of £2,100
- 25 day holiday
- Private Healthcare & Dental insurance plan
- Pension Scheme (Valiantys contributes up to 4%)
- Hardware of choice (MAC or PC)
- On-site showers