Role title: Administrator - Energy
Hours: 40 hours per week, Monday - Friday
Location: Colindale, London
Would you like to build your career in one of the UK's fastest growing companies? Here at Utility Warehouse, we pride ourselves on delivering award-winning service to our members. If you take pride in what you do – come and join us!
About the role
Working within the Energy Operations Team you will:
- Conduct a range of Administration tasks, billing related queries and engineering works
- You will liaise with our specialist third party engineering partners and updating industry databases
- Overseeing site works appointments, investigations and database cleansing
- Analysing Meter Readings data and ensuring the accurate Billing of our Energy Customers
- Communicating with Industry Parties and Customers to resolve any issues
- Update both internal systems and industry records with accurate metering and appointment data.
Our standard working week is 40 hours per week between Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5:30pm.
To be successful in this role you’ll need:
- Strong administration background and experience of work in a fast paced environment
- Customer service skills with a natural ability to build rapport and empathise with both our internal team members and our specialist third party engineering partners
- The ability to take ownership of a problem and see it through to resolution
- Someone who loves to think differently about problems of all types, challenges assumptions, and throws themselves into creating new solutions.
You’ll need to be eligible to live and work in the UK.
What we offer
As a FTSE 250 company we offer stability and career progression. Unlike other large companies however, we continue to have a welcoming, family feel. That’s probably why lots of the team who joined us from the beginning are still here.
Your starting salary will be a competitive £21,500. You’ll also benefit from 25 days’ holiday (plus bank holidays), free parking, an annual salary review, share options, an additional annual bonus, staff discount, subsidised canteen and much more!
We embrace both diversity and inclusivity. So, we’ve built a culture where everyone counts – one where you’ll feel valued and respected.
You can leave corporate jargon at the door here at Utility Warehouse and just be yourself. If you want to join a business and team that celebrates you being your best self then we could be just what you are looking for too! We embrace both diversity and inclusivity. So, we’ve built a culture where everyone counts – one where you’ll feel valued and respected.
Our HQ is based in Colindale, London. We have fantastic onsite facilities including a subsidised canteen, chill out areas and a very active social calendar. Whether you fancy joining our CEO Andrew Lindsay for breakfast to find out more about what’s going on at UW or you fancy joining some colleagues for a movie night screening in our auditorium – there is something for everyone!