We are an award-winning FTSE 250 energy supplier looking to recruit a talented Senior Test Analyst to join our new Energy testing team.
Would you like to build your career in one of the UK's fastest growing companies?
We are looking for a Senior Test Analyst to join our newly formed team. As the Senior Analyst you will be responsible for the integration and manual regression testing for the projects undertaken by our Energy Programmes team. Other aspects of the role include building test plans, defect lifecycle management, traceability and progress reporting.
To do this you’ll need:
- To understand the UK smart metering ecosystem and supplier testing obligations with Smart DCC.
- To know key industry technical documentation, including; SMETS, GBCS, DUGIDS & DUIS.
- Knowledge and experience of testing best practices and how to implement the appropriate standards, methods, tools and approaches on a project.
- Knowledge of energy supplier flows and business processes.
- An ISTQB or equivalent qualification.
You’ll need to be eligible to live and work in the UK and have a full UK driving licence.
What we offer
As a FTSE 250 company we offer stability and career progression.
Unlike other large companies however, we continue to have a welcoming, family feel. That’s probably why lots of the team who joined us from the beginning are still here.
The role offers a competitive salary and you’ll also benefit from 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), free parking, an annual salary review, share options, an additional Christmas Bonus, staff discount, subsidised canteen and much more!
We embrace both diversity and inclusivity. So, we’ve built a culture where everyone counts – one where you’ll feel valued and respected.
- We’re the UK's only fully integrated utility services provider – covering both the communications and energy markets.
- You may not have heard of us though, because we don’t waste money on expensive advertising. Instead, our growth has been fuelled by 'word of mouth' recommendations.
- And it works – we now have over 600,000 customers, 40,000 Partners and a team of 1,000+ at our NHQ.
- We’re passionate about delivering excellent customer service and this is a passion that runs right thru the company.
- That’s why we’ve won so may awards – including the Which? Best Utility Supplier of the Year 2018 award.
- Our stunning, modern NHQ is in Colindale, NW London, and is easy to get to by tube, bus or car.