Would you like to build your career in one of the UK's fastest growing companies? Here at Utility Warehouse, we pride ourselves on delivering award-winning service to our members. If you take pride in what you do – come and join us!
About the role
Working within the Energy Operations Team you’ll be:
- Supporting SMETS2 production installs
- Support tracking of installed devices
- Providing reports on performance of devices
- 1st line technical support for our contact centre, operations team and meter installers
- Managing inventory of device stock
- Supporting Firmware Upgrades
- Supporting and assisting other teams and other departments as a knowledge and escalation point
- Taking ownership of High Level Complaints and Escalations.
- Managing long term / complex defects and incidents, keeping key stakeholders fully informed during the process
- A key point of contact with our business partners including device vendors, service providers and DCC
- Demonstrating a clear competence in testing and triage functional aspects of metering systems, able to use key software tools to find root causes where applicable
- Supporting and identifying requirements for knowledge transfer between departments and individuals.
- Coordinating Incident management reporting ensuring that all relevant department managers are kept informed
- Identifying and developing technical training needs, producing learning materials and administering training to other teams
Our standard working week is 40 hours per week between Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5:30pm.
To be successful in this role you’ll need:
- Strong analytical skills and an eye for detail
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to complete tasks efficiently and within deadlines
- Positive and proactive outlook
- Willingness to take ownership and find solutions
You’ll need to be eligible to live and work in the UK.
What we offer
As a FTSE 250 company we offer stability and career progression. Unlike other large companies however, we continue to have a welcoming, family feel. That’s probably why lots of the team who joined us from the beginning are still here.
You’ll also benefit from 25 days’ holiday (plus bank holidays), free parking, an annual salary review, share options, an additional annual bonus, staff discount, subsidised canteen and much more!
We embrace both diversity and inclusivity. So, we’ve built a culture where everyone counts – one where you’ll feel valued and respected.
You can leave corporate jargon at the door here at Utility Warehouse and just be yourself. If you want to join a business and team that celebrates you being your best self then we could be just what you are looking for too! We embrace both diversity and inclusivity. So, we’ve built a culture where everyone counts – one where you’ll feel valued and respected.
Our HQ is based in Colindale, London. We have fantastic onsite facilities including a subsidised canteen, chill out areas and a very active social calendar. Whether you fancy joining our CEO Andrew Lindsay for breakfast to find out more about what’s going on at UW or you fancy joining some colleagues for a movie night screening in our auditorium – there is something for everyone!