Role Title: Part Time Correspondence Administrator
Hours: 20 hours, Evening shifts
Salary: £22,500 pro rata
Location: Colindale, North London
Full training provided
Hello, we're Utility Warehouse
We help people get on with their lives and spend their time how they want to. And we’re bringing together a nation of self-starters to build a different type of utility company.
One where partners can run their own business and reach the goals that matter to them.
For customers, we offer permanent peace of mind. One bill, great value and no need to ever switch again.
And for our people, we provide clear opportunities to help them achieve both their professional and their personal ambitions.
A bit more about us
You probably won't have heard much about us, but we're one of the UK's biggest, home-grown success stories of the last 20 years.
We're a FTSE 250 business and knocking on the door of £1 billion in annual revenue. But in two decades of phenomenal change and growth as a business, there are two things that have remained constant:
We bundle together all our customers' household utilities and send them a single monthly bill
- We don't promote our services directly to customers - we have 40,000 partners around the country who recommend us
And we know we’re onto something - we were the Which? ‘Utilities Brand of the Year’ in 2018 - but we’re only just getting started...
Who we’re looking for
In a nutshell, you will be in charge of solving our customers’ problems from start to finish helping them get back to enjoying their lives as quickly and effortlessly as possible. You will be empowered to provide customers with the peace of mind that their current issue is resolved.
In the role you will:
- Provide excellent customer service through email, phone and letters
- Aim to provide a ‘first contact resolution’ for the customers
- Respond to customers within our agreed response time
- Achieve personal and business KPIs
- Be flexible for both the company and customers
- Work in a team environment
More about you:
- Genuine passion for speaking to customers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Adapt quickly to change
- Ambitious and willing to accept new challenges
- Problem solving skills
- Self Sufficient
- Social and emotional maturity
Don’t forget though, you’ll need to be eligible to live and work in the UK.
The fine print
You will work 20 hours per week through the following options:
Monday to Friday 6pm to 10pm
Monday to Friday 7pm to 10pm and 5 hours on a Saturday (shifts are flexible)
The perks of working for us!
As an award-winning FTSE 250 company we offer stability, recognition and career progression. In addition to your annual salary and bonus, you’ll also benefit from 25 days’ holiday (plus bank holidays), a pension scheme and share options.
Our HQ is based in Colindale, London where you will benefit from some great perks including:
State of the art facilities with free onsite parking, subsidised canteen, pool tables, table tennis tables and quiet/sleep pods
- Health & wellbeing benefits including onsite personal training, yoga and pilates, discounted healthcare & gym membership, an onsite nurse, gourmet society membership and more!
- An active social calendar including monthly movie nights, quiz nights, family parties and plenty more!
- Clubs & committees for employees with a shared interest such as sports, reading, charitee, diversity etc
Basically, whether you fancy joining our CEO Andrew Lindsay for breakfast to find out more about what’s going on at UW or joining some colleagues for a movie night screening in our auditorium – there is something for everyone!
Want a sneak peak into what it’s like to work for us?