We are looking for someone who loves delivering customer service excellence with a personal touch.
- You will need to be a passionate team player with great communication skills, who really cares about the service delivered to our partners.
- Enthusiastic, welcoming and able to adapt to spontaneous business changes.
- Ability to build rapport naturally and able to take ownership of queries with the aim of a first call resolution.
- A great initiative with a ‘can do’ attitude.
- A good listener to provide a supportive and friendly experience for our Partners.
- Call taking with the goal of a one call resolution.
- Responding to emails within agreed service levels.
- Understanding and delivering information regarding commission, promotions, incentives and training.
- To provide support with their gathered customer accounts both telephony and energy.
- Ability to resolve queries independently in a positive manner.
- To be able to attend company events (Express Day, MAD & Kick-off).
We would also like you to have the following.
- Excellent attendance record.
- Good quality call score (minimum 75% average).
- An understanding of who our Partners are and the value they bring to the company.
- A good understanding of email systems ZenDesk and Gmail.
- Knowledge of Word and Excel.