Would you like to build your career in one of the UK's fastest growing companies? We pride ourselves on delivering award-winning customer service. If you take pride in what you do – come and join us!
About the role
UW Home Services - part of Utility Warehouse - will be providing smart meter installation and maintenance services to Utility Warehouse energy customers. We are looking to recruit a Data Analyst to process industry data flows, specifically MOP and MAM.
The main responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Processing inbound and outbound data files within agreed SLAs
- System error incident investigation
- Liaising with third parties and key stakeholders regarding data quality, including suppliers, other group businesses and internal departments
- Reporting on data traffic, data quality, and data trends
- Maintaining understanding of industry knowledge and ensuring guidelines are followed
We are looking for an individual who is data driven with a strong attention to detail. We require that the candidate has:
- Strong experience in the Smart Metering industry
- Knowledge of Microsoft packages
- A good standard of written and verbal communication
- Experience using relevant systems
We would also prefer you have:
- Knowledge and experience of using SQL
You will enjoy a challenge. And enjoy being part of a close-knit team. You will also need to be a great communicator, able to work well with others in order to achieve outstanding results.
Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK
What we offer
As a FTSE 250 company we offer stability and career progression. Unlike other large companies however, we continue to have a welcoming, family feel. That’s probably why lots of the team who joined us from the beginning are still here.
Your starting salary will be £19,000 - £21,000 (dependant on qualifications & experience). You’ll also benefit from 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), free parking, an annual salary review, life assurance, a contributor pension scheme, staff discounts and much more!
We embrace both diversity and inclusivity. So, we’ve built a culture where everyone counts – one where you’ll feel valued and respected.
- We’re the UK's only fully integrated utility services provider – covering both the communications and energy markets.
- You may not have heard of us though, because we don’t waste money on expensive advertising. Instead, our growth has been fuelled by 'word of mouth' recommendations.
- And it works – we now have over 600,000 customers, 40,000 Partners and a team of 1,000+ at our NHQ in London.
- We’re passionate about delivering excellent customer service and this is a passion that runs right through the company.
- That’s why we’ve won so may awards – including the Which? Best Utility Supplier of the Year 2018 award.
- UW Home Services is based in Bolton, Greater Manchester, just off the M61 motorway and can easily be accessed via a short commute from the Greater Manchester & Lancashire regions.