Would you like to build your career in one of the UK's fastest growing companies? We pride ourselves on delivering award-winning customer service. If you take pride in what you do – come and join us!
About the role
UW Home Services - part of Utility Warehouse - will be providing smart meter installation and maintenance services to Utility Warehouse energy customers. We are looking to recruit Customer Service Advisors who will deliver a quality experience to our customers.
The main responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Providing essential customer service by delivering a quality experience to our customers
- Responding to calls from customers regarding booking queries and ensuring an effective resolution to all enquiries
- Outbound smart meter appointment bookings, in line with lead times and postcode requirements
- Contacting customers via phone and email to ensure their journey is a positive one
- Recording and updating information accurately regarding customer bookings
- Achieving personal and team KPI targets including call quality measures, efficiency and attendance
- Working as an effective team member in particular working closely with and supporting other team members to ensure the most efficient running of the operation
- To always positively represent UWHS whilst preserving business integrity
We are looking for a driven individual who really cares about the service delivered to our customers, who offers great enthusiasm and who welcomes and adapts to business change in a positive manner.
We require that the candidate has:
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience of problem solving in a service setting
- The ability to drive our culture & values from within the team
- The ability to be driven to achieve personal KPI’s while still remaining customer focused
- The ability to work under pressure and deliver within tight deadlines
- Exceptional organisational skills particularly in time management
- Ability to resolve queries independently and in a positive manner
We would also prefer you have:
- Operational knowledge of domestic/smart metering
- Excellent IT skills and knowledge of multiple operating platforms
- Some geographical knowledge
Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK
What we offer
As a FTSE 250 company we offer stability and career progression. Unlike other large companies however, we continue to have a welcoming, family feel. That’s probably why lots of the team who joined us from the beginning are still here.
The job is a full time, permanent role of 37.5 hours on a shift rota between 8.30am and 8.30pm, including Saturdays.
Your starting salary will be £17,000. You’ll also benefit from 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), free parking, an annual salary review, life assurance, a contributor pension scheme, staff discounts and much more!
We embrace both diversity and inclusivity. So, we’ve built a culture where everyone counts – one where you’ll feel valued and respected.
- We’re the UK's only fully integrated utility services provider – covering both the communications and energy markets.
- You may not have heard of us though, because we don’t waste money on expensive advertising. Instead, our growth has been fuelled by 'word of mouth' recommendations.
- And it works – we now have over 600,000 customers, 40,000 Partners and a team of 1,000+ at our NHQ in London.
- We’re passionate about delivering excellent customer service and this is a passion that runs right through the company.
- That’s why we’ve won so may awards – including the Which? Best Utility Supplier of the Year 2018 award.
UW Home Services is based in Bolton, Greater Manchester, just off the M61 motorway and can easily be accessed via a short commute from the Greater Manchester & Lancashire regions.