JOB TITLE: Partner Support Advisor
WORKING DAYS/HOURS Mon to Fri 9 - 5.30
Saturdays will be 1 in three 9.00 to 4.30
APPLICATION CLOSE DATE 20th September 2019
Would you like to build your career in one of the UK's fastest growing companies? Here at Utility Warehouse, we pride ourselves on delivering award-winning service to our members. If you take pride in what you do – come and join us!
About the role
Working within the Partner services team you will provide amazing service for our Partners
Other activities include:
Call taking with the goal of a one call resolution.
- Responding to emails within agreed service levels.
- Understanding and delivering information regarding commission, promotions, incentives and training.
- To provide support with their gathered customer accounts both telephony and energy.
- Ability to resolve queries independently in a positive manner.
- To be able to attend company events (Express Day, MAD & Kick-off).
- You will need to be a passionate team player with great communication skills, who cares about the service delivered to our partners.
- Enthusiastic, welcoming and able to adapt to spontaneous business changes.
- Ability to build rapport naturally and able to take ownership of queries with the aim of a first call resolution.
- A great initiative with a ‘can do’ attitude.
- A good listener to provide a supportive and friendly experience for our Partners
What we offer
Your starting salary will be a competitive £22,000 You’ll also benefit from 25 days’ holiday (plus bank holidays), free parking, an annual salary review, share options, an additional Christmas Bonus, staff discount, subsidised canteen and much more!
You can leave corporate jargon at the door here at Utility Warehouse and just be yourself. If you want to join a business and team that celebrates you being your best self then we could be just what you are looking for too!
Our HQ is based in Colindale, Edgware. We have fantastic onsite facilities including a subsidised canteen, chill out areas and a very active social calendar. Whether you fancy joining our CEO Andrew Lindsay for breakfast to find out more about what’s going on at UW or you fancy joining some colleagues for a movie night screening in our auditorium – there is something for everyone!