Junior Resourcing Business Partner - 9-12 months Maternity Cover contract
We may be a FTSE 250 Company with year on year growth, but at heart we still see ourselves as an entrepreneurial challenger with a strong family-feel!
We stand out as the UK’s only fully integrated provider of a wide range of competitively priced utility services, spanning both the communications and energy markets. Our growth is based upon ‘word of mouth’ recommendations…. and grow we do, because we are passionate about delivering excellent Customer Service, the hallmark of our Company, which runs through everything we do.
The Junior Resourcing Business Partner will work in partnership with key stakeholders in our Customer Service Call Centre to ensure that priorities are delivered from a talent sourcing perspective. You will build and maintain high level relationships with internal stakeholders and the internal and external candidate pool in order to fill all roles with the best talent available. This is a role that manages our volume hiring for core of our business so we are looking for someone who is comfortable with high volume recruitment, call screening and delivering an exceptional candidate experience.
Day to day you will;
- Manage the end to end recruitment process, from taking the job brief to offer management
- Manage direct sourcing for core roles for our call centre operation
- Create and manage a volume candidate pipeline
- Create and deliver campaigns utilising sourcing strategies that include social media, head hunting, networking, online advertising, employee referral schemes and market mapping
- Telephone screen volume applications and assess candidates against “What Good Looks Like” our behavioural assessment matrix
- Working with the areas you support to understand current and future needs which will help inform a resource needs forecast
- Be a brand ambassador for Utility Warehouse at all times
We are looking for someone with 1-2 years of recruitment experience who is able to come in and really make a difference quickly. If you have a roll your sleeves up approach and are curious but pride yourself in delivering excellence then this could be for you.
You will need excellent organisational, attention to detail and analytical skills, with an ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment. Added to this, you’ll have a warm, approachable, discreet and friendly manner, together with a passion for all things people-related to enable you to fit in with our departmental and Company culture.