We are looking for an experienced, dynamic Head of Energy Compliance and Regulation to join our growing Energy team.
The role is a massively exciting opportunity, offering the chance to take on a strategic role with huge scope for innovation and impact. You will be at the forefront of helping us shape our energy business.
You will be responsible for developing and leading our energy regulatory and compliance strategy, working closely with the Energy Director, Legal Director and our energy management team to provide strategic, business focused advice to help us meet our regulatory and business requirements and provide a great service to our members.
Working effectively with members of the internal regulatory, compliance and legal teams, you will develop and manage our regulation framework, managing a dedicated team responsible for providing regulatory compliance, reporting and quality assurance.
You will also provide guidance and support to stakeholders across the business to ensure that a proactive culture to energy regulation flourishes within our business as well as building and managing our relationships with key industry regulators.
- You have a strong regulation background preferably in an energy supply business
- You have industry experience and you’re on the look-out for a new challenge
- Proven ability to operate at senior management level
- You are a strategic, analytical thinker, highly capable of developing and leading regulatory strategy
- You are energetic and collaborative and willing to roll up your sleeves and get involved in hands on delivery
- You enjoy and have experience of working in a highly visible, delivery-focused and fast paced environment
- You have experience handling multiple complex projects
- You are highly organised, detail oriented with the ability to run a large agenda across a broad range of activities
- You are resilient, able to push opinions and hold your own when necessary
- You are a highly effective communicator who is able to explain complex ideas to a wide audience in a simple, understandable way
- You are also pragmatic with an ability to see commercial, customer centric solutions