Would you like to build your career in one of the UK's fastest growing companies? We pride ourselves on delivering award-winning customer service. If you take pride in what you do – come and join us!
About the role
UW Home Services - part of Utility Warehouse - provide smart meter installation and maintenance services to Utility Warehouse energy customers. We are looking to recruit a Data Analyst to support the Data Operations Manager and Data Resolutions Team Leader.
The main responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
● Campaign coordination and customer selection
● Data quality investigation
● Correspondence with other internal department
● Investigation into aborted work to conclude route causes
● Analyse and highlight trends in service or delivery that impact the customer experience
We are looking for an individual who is data driven with a strong attention to detail. We require that the candidate has:
● Strong Microsoft Excel skills
● The ability to support and manage multiple projects/tasks to agreed deadlines
● Strong initiative and focus
● The ability to work productively and flexibly in a small team
● Good communication skills
● Email query correspondance
You will enjoy a challenge and enjoy being part of a close-knit team. You will also need to be a great communicator, able to work well with others in order to achieve outstanding results.
Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK
What we offer
As a FTSE 250 company we offer stability and career progression. Unlike other large companies however, we continue to have a welcoming, family feel. That’s probably why lots of the team who joined us from the beginning are still here.
Your starting salary will be £19,000 per annum. You’ll also benefit from 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), a company bonus structure, free parking, an annual salary review, life assurance, a contributor pension scheme, staff discounts and much more!
We embrace both diversity and inclusivity. So, we’ve built a culture where everyone counts – one where you’ll feel valued and respected.
● We’re the UK's only fully integrated utility services provider – covering both the communications and energy markets.
● You may not have heard of us though, because we don’t waste money on expensive advertising. Instead, our growth has been fuelled by 'word of mouth' recommendations.
● And it works – we now have over 600,000 customers, 40,000 Partners and a team of 1,000+ at our NHQ in London.
● We’re passionate about delivering excellent customer service and this is a passion that runs right through the company.
● That’s why we’ve won so May awards – including the Which? Best Utility Supplier of the Year 2018 award.
● UW Home Services is based in Bolton, Greater Manchester, just off the M61 motorway and can easily be accessed via a short commute from the Greater Manchester & Lancashire regions.