Role Product Manager - Telco
Start date: Immediate
Location: Colindale, London
Contract type: Permanent
Salary: £60000 - £68000
Closing date: 29/07/2019
Hello, we're Utility Warehouse
We help people get on with their lives and spend their time how they want to.
And we’re bringing together a nation of self-starters to build a different type of utility company.
One where partners can run their own business and reach the goals that matter to them.
For customers, we offer permanent peace of mind. One bill, great value and no need to ever switch again.
And for our people, we provide clear opportunities to help them achieve both their professional and their personal ambitions.
A bit more about us
You probably won't have heard much about us, but we're one of the UK's biggest, home-grown success stories of the last 20 years.
We're a FTSE 250 business and knocking on the door of £1 billion in annual revenue. But in two decades of phenomenal change and growth as a business, there are two things that have remained constant:
We bundle together all our customers' household utilities and send them a single monthly bill
- We don't promote our services directly to customers - we have 40,000 partners around the country who recommend us
And we know we’re onto something - we were the Which? ‘Utilities Brand of the Year’ in 2018 - but we’re only just getting started…
What we’re looking for
We are looking for someone to come in and work within our Telco team working on various products such as Mobile, Broadband and Voice products. You will be using a customer-centric approach to drive a creative perspective towards problem solving. This role will also require you to lead UX/UI design, support build features and develop some APIs to improving our customer journey through Telco.
What you're responsible for
- This is a role that sits within the Telco domain, working on Mobile, Broadband and Voice products
- This is a broad role that covers the full lifecycle of a customer taking our telecoms services and the solutions that support the service and provide the best possible experience for our customers
- The tracking and interrogation of key metrics and data on an ongoing basis to understand what is happening and why is of vital essence
- Passionate about product, you will assist in the adoption of PM best practice across the organisation
A bit more about you
- Minimum 6 years experience with a proven track record of achievement in delivering products in the telecoms industry.
- Experience in the Telecoms industry with digital products such as VOIP, Broadband or Mobile
- An awareness of telecoms regulations.
- A wide array of experiences with product road-mapping.
- That rare combination of business savvy, customer empathy & tech literacy
What we’re offering
The opportunity to join an established but dynamic business that’s going through significant change and still has huge growth potential.
A very competitive basic salary, some great benefits and the potential to join our share option scheme.
And by helping us achieve our business and brand goals, you’ll be one of the most sought-after marketing talents in London.
Get in touch
If this role sounds like it was made for you, then do please get in touch.
And if it doesn’t but you still like the sound of Utility Warehouse, then drop us a line anyway - we’re hiring in all sorts of positions across the business.