Would you like to build your career in one of the UK's fastest growing companies? We pride ourselves on delivering award-winning customer service. If you take pride in what you do, come and join us!
You don't have to be a technical guru or have lots of industry experience. You'll learn everything you need to become part of our award-winning technical team, and our caring, encouraging training team will support you to understand how our services and technology work. You will be comprehensively trained to support all our products, so while previous experience will help, we still welcome people without experience in IT and telephony related roles!
The key thing is to genuinely enjoy providing excellent customer service, have a real passion and enthusiasm for all things technical, the willingness to learn, and most importantly, a can-do attitude.
About the role
You’ll speak to around 30 customers a day, providing solutions on our Home Phone, Broadband, Fibre and Mobile products, and working with some of the newest technologies on the market. In this role you will be:
- Building relationships with our residential and business members - and our partners - to drive first contact resolution.
- Using and building on your existing knowledge of broadband, wireless and basic home networks.
- Learning to resolve typical problems including broadband, telephone, wireless and e-mail setup issues.
- Resolving issues with mobiles.
- Trained how to understand Broadband networking (Copper/Fibre) and telephone networks.
- Working rotating shifts between 8am and 8pm Monday to Friday and 09:00 to 16:30 on Saturdays (5 days a week).
You’ll need to be eligible to live and work in the UK.
What we offer
As a FTSE 250 company, we offer stability and career progression. Unlike other large companies, however, we continue to have a welcoming, family feel. That’s probably why lots of the team who joined us at the beginning are still here.
Your starting salary will be a competitive £20,730. And you’ll be able to earn monthly bonuses too – up to 25% of your salary. So, you could be earning up to £25,900 a year.
You’ll also benefit from 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), free parking, an annual salary review, share options, an additional Christmas Bonus, staff discount, subsidised canteen and much more!
We embrace both diversity and inclusivity. So, we’ve built a culture where everyone counts – one where you’ll feel valued and respected.
- We’re the UK's only fully integrated utility services provider – covering both the communications and energy markets.
- You may not have heard of us though, because we don’t waste money on expensive advertising. Instead, our growth has been fuelled by 'word of mouth' recommendations.
- And it works – we now have over 600,000 customers, 40,000 Partners and a team of 1,000+ at our NHQ.
- We’re passionate about delivering excellent customer service and this is a passion that runs right through the company.
- That’s why we’ve won so may awards – including the Which? Best Utility Supplier of the Year 2018 award.
- Our stunning, modern NHQ is in Colindale, NW London, and is easily to get to by tube, bus or car.