Resource Planning Analyst
About the role
We are looking for a Resource Planning Analyst, with experience of WFM technology (ideally Verint Impact 360) and methodology, to take overall responsibility for the forecasting, capacity planning and scheduling of a number of Customer Services teams.
Responsibilities will include:
- Creation of accurate long and short-term forecasts.
- Analysing actual call volumes versus forecast, identifying variances and providing trend analysis to the business to drive improvements.
- Creation of effective schedules within agreed processes and timescales.
- Planning and scheduling off phone activities whilst maintaining agreed service levels.
- Optimising the schedules to ensure the best possible answer rate with current staffing levels.
- Creation and maintenance of capacity plans.
- Leading regular reviews of our actual performance versus budgeted KPIs.
- Creation and maintenance of recruitment plans.
- Planning for changes in work patterns, investigating potential scenarios, and proposing solutions that work for both business and advisors.
- Working closely with Service Delivery Leads to ensure that the plans are followed and the adviser productivity is maximised.
- Providing on-the-day support to the operation.
This is an exciting role for a Resource Planning professional who is keen to be part a fast-paced environment. In this role you will build relationships with stakeholders at different levels including Advisors, TLs, Managers, Senior Management, HR, Training and Development teams, Recruitment and IT to ensure a smooth running of the contact centres. We are looking for an experienced Resource Planner who is analytical, has strong Excel skills and a good knowledge of WFM technologies. You will need to be able to manage a high volume and varied workload, and demonstrate excellent attention to detail.
We embrace both diversity and inclusivity. So, we’ve built a culture where everyone counts – one where you’ll feel valued and respected.
- We’re the UK's only fully integrated utility services provider – covering both the communications and energy markets.
- You may not have heard of us though, because we don’t waste money on expensive advertising. Instead, our growth has been fuelled by 'word of mouth' recommendations.
- And it works – we now have over 600,000 customers, 40,000 Partners and a team of 1,000+ at our NHQ.
- We’re passionate about delivering excellent customer service and this is a passion that runs right thru the company.
- That’s why we’ve won so may awards – including the Which? Best Utility Supplier of the Year 2018 award.
- Our stunning, modern NHQ is in Colindale, NW London, and is easily to get to by tube, bus or car.