The closing date for this vacancy is 31st October 2018.
Would you like to build your career in one of the UK's fastest growing FTSE 250 companies? We pride ourselves on delivering award-winning customer service. If you take pride in what you do – come and join us!
About the role
Our logistics centre based in Cricklewood, North London are looking to recruit an organised and customer focused person to join their team.
We’re looking for someone who is a good all round administrator with a good knowledge of how mobile phones works and the process they go through for repair. To be successful you’ll need to be:
- Confident in dealing with both customers and our external repair centres.
- Able to assist customers with escalated queries and case manage complaints.
- A good administrator - able to book in, process and provide regular updates on mobile phone repairs and other equipment requests.
- Detail oriented - able to spot data and processing errors.
- Able to lift up to 15KG.
- Eligible to live and work in the UK.
What we offer
As a FTSE 250 company we offer stability and career progression. Unlike other large companies however, we continue to have a welcoming, family feel. That’s probably why lots of the team who joined us from the beginning are still here.
Your starting salary will be competitive. You’ll also benefit from 25 days’ holiday (plus bank holidays), free parking, an annual salary review, share options, an additional Christmas Bonus, staff discount, subsidised canteen and much more!
We embrace both diversity and inclusivity. So, we’ve built a culture where everyone counts – one where you’ll feel valued and respected.
- We’re the UK's only fully integrated utility services provider – covering both the communications and energy markets.
- You may not have heard of us though, because we don’t waste money on expensive advertising. Instead, our growth has been fuelled by 'word of mouth' recommendations.
- And it works – we now have over 600,000 customers, 40,000 Partners and a team of 1,000+ at our NHQ.
- We’re passionate about delivering excellent customer service and this is a passion that runs right thru the company.
- That’s why we’ve won so may awards – including the Which? Best Utility Supplier of the Year 2018 award.
- Our stunning, modern NHQ is in Colindale, NW London, and is easily to get to by tube, bus or car.