What we’re looking for
At Utility Warehouse, we know that smart meters have the potential to revolutionise the way our members engage with energy, as well as the relationship they have with us, their energy supplier. Utility Warehouse is recognised by Which? as ‘Utilities Brand of the Year’, and best placed to deliver this energy revolution for our members. With the Smart Meter revolution on it’s way, we’re looking for someone to help us deliver a best in class experience for our members upgrading to smart meters.
As our Marketing Executive, you’ll be responsible for:
- Developing a compelling smart meter narrative that not only educates members, partners and staff on the benefits of upgrading, but also overcomes apathy and ambivalence.
- Designing new customer journeys for our members that revolutionise their current experience of managing their energy spend and handhold them through their upgrade and in-life experience with smart meters.
- Creating high quality content with consistent messaging on an ongoing basis, that can take many forms including direct mail & email, testimonials, leaflets, call scripts and user guides to name a few.
You’ll also work with our Smart Programme team to create measurable solutions to consumer engagement challenges, react to smart meter industry developments and will work as quickly as project constraints define. As the Marketing Executive, with connections across the business and energy industry, you’ll be a wizz at gathering information, competitor intelligence and data generated through research to ultimately improve our members’ experience of our smart meters.
As an experienced Marketing professional, your communication skills will be second to none, pitching your thinking and ideas at the right level depending on the audience and taking on board feedback to develop and refine your approach. You will understand the importance of relationships both internally and externally building them on trust and performance.
A bit more about you
- You'll need experience of creating both online and offline content.
- You’re fast and furious, but not at the expense of quality or accuracy.
- You take pride in your work and have good attention to detail.
- You’re curious to understand what makes our members tick and driven on how best to deliver against it.
- You can lead projects independently, but also work well collaboratively with a broad range of personality types.
- You’re a team player, who is results oriented and willing to muck in to get the job done.
- Although not essential, experience of the energy industry and smart meters would be a bonus.
- And like all Utility Warehouse staff, you’re motivated and ambitious, both for yourself and the business you work for.
Why join us?
We are the UK’s only fully integrated utility service provider, covering both the communications and energy markets. Recently we reached our 600,000th customer, we have 40,000 Partners and a team of 1,000+ at our HQ.
We embrace both diversity and inclusivity. So, we’ve built a culture where everyone counts – one where you’ll feel valued and respected.