Role title: Ability to Pay Advisor
Hours: 40 hours per week, Monday - Friday
Location: Colindale, London
Would you like to build your career in one of the UK's fastest growing companies? Here at Utility Warehouse, we pride ourselves on delivering award-winning service to our members. If you take pride in what you do – come and join us!
About the role
Working within the Debt Support Team you will:
- Contacting customers to help resolve ongoing payment issues on their account;
- Conducting health checks for repayment arrangements and advising on any payment revisions/amendments which need to be made;
- Ensuring that customers with repayment arrangements are comfortable with their plans;
- Identifying vulnerable customers and offering additional support to them - including referrals to citizens advice or debt charities where appropriate.
Our standard working week is 40 hours per week between 8.30am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday.
To be successful in this role you’ll need:
- To have a caring and compassionate individual, empathetic with people in tough situations;
- Customer service skills with a natural ability to build rapport with customers;
- The ability to take ownership of a problem and see it through to resolution;
- Someone who loves to think differently about problems of all types, challenges assumptions, and throws themselves into creating new solutions.
You’ll need to be eligible to live and work in the UK.
What we offer
As a FTSE 250 company we offer stability and career progression. Unlike other large companies however, we continue to have a welcoming, family feel. That’s probably why lots of the team who joined us from the beginning are still here.
Your starting salary will be a competitive £22,000 and you'll be eligible for a £500 increase after completing your probationary period - which is typically six months. You'll also get another increase to £23,000 six months after that. You’ll also benefit from 25 days’ holiday (plus bank holidays), free parking, an annual salary review, share options, an additional annual bonus, staff discount, subsidised canteen and much more!
We embrace both diversity and inclusivity. So, we’ve built a culture where everyone counts – one where you’ll feel valued and respected.
You can leave corporate jargon at the door here at Utility Warehouse and just be yourself. If you want to join a business and team that celebrates you being your best self then we could be just what you are looking for too! We embrace both diversity and inclusivity. So, we’ve built a culture where everyone counts – one where you’ll feel valued and respected.
Our HQ is based in Colindale, London. We have fantastic onsite facilities including a subsidised canteen, chill out areas and a very active social calendar. Whether you fancy joining our CEO Andrew Lindsay for breakfast to find out more about what’s going on at UW or you fancy joining some colleagues for a movie night screening in our auditorium – there is something for everyone!