Would you like to build your career in one of the UK's fastest growing companies? We pride ourselves on delivering award-winning customer service. If you take pride in what you do – come and join us!
About the role
UW Home Services - part of Utility Warehouse - provide smart meter installation and maintenance services to Utility Warehouse energy customers. We are looking for a Field Ops Administrator to support our field ops team at head office, and our staff in the field.
The main responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Corresponding with colleagues, engineers and customers via telephone and email
- Proof reading and controlling documents
- Ensuring emails are dealt with appropriately and in a timely fashion
- Setting up mobile phones
- Minute taking at various levels and producing accurate minutes and actions in a timely manner
- Typing up notes, paperwork and producing documents when requested
- Administration of all industry compliance, accreditations and document control
- Recording and distributing complaints to the relevant line manager
We are looking for a driven individual who really cares about the service delivered to our customers, who offers great enthusiasm and who welcomes and adapts to business change in a positive manner.
We require that the candidate has:
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an engaging personality
- An ability to build and maintain strong working relationships at all levels, both face to face and over the phone
- Excellent IT skills and knowledge of Microsoft packages including word, excel and powerpoint
- An ability to prioritise their workload and work with initiative
- Understands the importance of confidentiality when dealing with private and confidential information
Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK
What we offer
As a FTSE 250 company we offer stability and career progression. Unlike other large companies however, we continue to have a welcoming, family feel. That’s probably why lots of the team who joined us from the beginning are still here.
Your starting salary will be £17,000 - £20,000 And you’ll be able to earn annual bonuses too. You’ll also benefit from 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), free parking, an annual salary review, life assurance, a contributor pension scheme, staff discounts and much more!
We embrace both diversity and inclusivity. So, we’ve built a culture where everyone counts – one where you’ll feel valued and respected.
- We’re the UK's only fully integrated utility services provider – covering both the communications and energy markets
- You may not have heard of us though, because we don’t waste money on expensive advertising. Instead, our growth has been fuelled by 'word of mouth' recommendations.
- And it works – we now have over 600,000 customers, 40,000 Partners and a team of 1,000+ at our NHQ in London.
- We’re passionate about delivering excellent customer service and this is a passion that runs right through the company. · That’s why we’ve won so may awards – including the Which? Best Utility Supplier of the Year 2018 award.
- UW Home Services is based in Bolton, Greater Manchester, just off the M61 motorway and can easily be accessed via a short commute from the Greater Manchester & Lancashire regions.