Role title: Telesales inbound advisor (Call Centre)
Salary: £22,000 (£30,000 OTE)
Hours: 40 hours per week
Location: Colindale, London
Want a sneak peak into what it’s like to work for us?
What makes UW a great fit for you?
We are on the look-out for confident sales individuals to join our inbound sales team to advise potential new customers of the value of being a UW member.
Who we’re looking for
This is an excellent opportunity for a sales driven and money motivated individual who has the desire to succeed. Don’t worry if you know nothing about utilities, we will provide the training and a fantastic team to set you up for success - all we ask is that you have the right attitude.
Let’s be honest though, this isn’t a role for the faint hearted. No two customers are the same and neither will their needs be so we’re looking for someone who is always up for the challenge and resilient enough to keep going.
Successful sales execs at UW are:
- Ambitious – you’ll be working towards a bonus of up to £700 per month and you’ll need plenty of personal drive to achieve this
- Opportunistic - able to identify potential upselling and cross selling opportunities proactively
- Customer-orientated - you need the ability to build rapport on the phone at a personal level
- Confident - you need to take charge in guiding our customers to the best services for them
- Can you wake up every day excited about getting to work on time and delivering results?
- Are you willing to go the extra mile in order to win business?
- You are passionate about hitting targets even when the going gets tough?
What you'll do
In a nutshell you will manage inbound calls and speak to potential customers who are enquiring about our services. You will be empowered to ensure that these customers are fully informed of the value UW has to offer and the advantages of having their utilities with an award-winning business.
On a day to day basis this looks like:
- Closing customers: You’ll be speaking to people who haven’t been a customer of UW before and will need to break down the benefits of our services on a personal level in order to onboard them as a member
- Upselling: You will ensure customers get the best value from their UW account as possible by explaining the different products and services available
- Team-working:our positive team culture relies on open communication to continuously improve how our work gets done so sharing your learnings and experience to support others should come naturally!
The fine print
Our standard working week is 40 hours per week across 5 days between Monday to Saturday.
The perks of working for us!
As an award-winning FTSE 250 company we offer stability, recognition and career progression. In addition to your annual salary and bonus, you’ll also benefit from 25 days’ holiday (plus bank holidays), a pension scheme, Christmas bonus and share options.
Our HQ is based in Colindale, London where you will benefit from some great perks including:
- State of the art facilities with free parking, subsidised canteen, pool tables, table tennis tables and quiet/sleep pods
- Health & wellbeing benefits including onsite personal training, yoga and pilates, discounted healthcare & gym membership, an onsite nurse, gourmet society membership and more!
- An active social calendar including monthly movie nights, quiz nights, family parties and plenty more!
- Clubs & committees for employees with a shared interest such as sports, reading, charity, diversity etc