We are looking for excellent Sales Advisors to join our Home Movers Team in our award winning, FTSE 250 company. On a day-to-day basis you will help our customers transfer their services when they are moving home. It’s our job to ensure that this is a fast and easy process and while doing so, making sure that the customer is getting as much value from their Utility Warehouse account as possible.
● Making outbound and receiving inbound calls from potential customers, these individuals will be aware of us but not yet a customer
● Answering customer queries, questions and concerns around the products and services they have signed up for.
● Liaise with other team members and colleagues
● Network across all areas of the business
● Building rapport both internally and externally
● Ambition – you’ll be working towards a bonus of up to £700 per month and you’ll need to be ambitious to achieve this
● To be proactive – you’ll be looking to identify opportunities to find out if they have a need for any of the other services Utility Warehouse offer
● Passion – we are passionate about providing great service to our customers and this is a passion which you’ll need to share with us
● Drive – you’ll be speaking to people who haven’t been a customer of Utility Warehouse before and you’ll be explaining the benefits of our ‘one stop shop’ solution for all the major household utilities
Your starting salary will be a competitive £22,000. And you’ll be able to earn monthly bonuses too so, you could be earning £30,000 in your first year!
You’ll also benefit from:
● 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
● Free parking
● Onsite facilities including a subsidised canteen, chill out areas and a very active social calendar
● Movie night screening in our auditorium
● Annual salary review
● Share options
● Annual bonus
● Staff discount
You can leave corporate jargon at the door here at Utility Warehouse and just be yourself. If you want to join a business and team that celebrates you being your best self then we could be just what you are looking for too! We embrace both diversity and inclusivity. So, we’ve built a culture where everyone counts – one where you’ll feel valued and respected. Our culture is very HUMAN – we are all about our people. We are a diverse business that say it as it is.
Our standard working week is 40 hours per week across 5 days between Monday to Saturday. You’ll need to be able to work every Saturday for the first 3 months.
To apply please email email@example.com